Author Topic: Democrats Unanimously Vote Against Proposal to Prohibit Illegals From Voting  (Read 200 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats Unanimously Vote Against Proposal to Prohibit Illegals From Voting
By Pamela Geller - on March 11, 2024

For those you still scratching your heads as to why the Democrats have blown up our borders and ushered in a foreign invasion…..

This week, Senate Democrats shot down proposed legislation that would exclude illegal immigrants from being counted on the census for the purposes of apportionment for House seats and the Electoral College. Proposed by Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-TN) to add an amendment to the $460 billion spending package, the legislation would require the Census Bureau to include a U.S. citizenship question in any future census. It would ban any illegal immigrants and non- U.S. Citizens from being counted for congressional district and Electoral College apportionment. However, 51 Democrats and Independents voted against the bill (Townhall).

Greg Price: Not a single Democrat Senator just voted for Sen. Bill Hagerty’s amendment to stop illegal aliens from being counted in apportionment for congressional districts and the Electoral College (X).

https://gellerreport.com/2024/03/democrats-unanimously-vote-down-proposal-to-prohibit-illegals-from-voting.html/
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 03:50:05 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Any doubts remaining as to how much democrats hate the Constitution, rule of law, or America? **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson