Author Topic: BLM preacher Shaun King has officially converted to Islam, along with his wife  (Read 1141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BLM preacher Shaun King has officially converted to Islam, along with his wife

John Knox
·
Mar 11, 2024 · NottheBee.com

TALCUM X!

I have to say, I think we all saw this coming.

Talcum X is now a Muslim, following a bizarre trajectory that was simultaneously insane and totally predictable.

He was meme'd into joining Islam.

Here he is, pledging himself to Allah on the first night of Ramadan:

https://notthebee.com/article/shaun-king-talcum-x-converted-to-islam
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Now he can apply the "rule of thumb" on his wife, if she'll let him!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

This guy picks ethnicities and religions on the basis of what is "hip" at the moment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

He feels safe converting to islam.  But converting back to Christianity will result in a death warrant placed over his head.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He feels safe converting to islam.  But converting back to Christianity will result in a death warrant placed over his head.
Yep! Fatwah city, baby. Blood out...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Guess he figures the alligator will eat him last by doing these shenanigans. Probable the only thing he worships is himself.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

It really isn't going all that well for Talcum X, Bizmillah!
Mar 22, 2024
Shaun King disinvited as CAIR Minnesota keynote speaker after Muslim community SLAMS him as a 'grifter' for 'converting' to Islam
Less than one day after converting, King announced a multi-city speaking tour with $1,000 VIP tickets.
Katie Daviscourt, The Post Millennial

Controversial BLM activist and race hoaxer Shaun King, who recently converted to Islam, has been disinvited from a Ramadan event in Minneapolis after the community accused him of being a "grifter" when they found out that he was selling tickets for up to $1,000 apiece.

King, 44, was slated to be the keynote speaker at a Council for American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) event in Minneapolis on Thursday but the branch disinvited him following mass backlash on social media, the Daily Mail reports.

"We have heard concerns expressed by our community regarding Shaun King being the keynote at our annual iftar fundraiser," CAIR Minneapolis said in a statement on X. "We have made the decision to not have Shaun King as the keynote speaker for our upcoming annual fundraising dinner. This has become a distraction from the sole purpose of our event, to support the work of protecting and advancing the civil liberties of Muslims in Minnesota," the group said. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shaun King disinvited as CAIR Minnesota keynote speaker after Muslim community SLAMS him as a 'grifter' for 'converting' to Islam
Less than one day after converting, King announced a multi-city speaking tour with $1,000 VIP tickets.

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Mar 22, 2024

Controversial BLM activist and race hoaxer Shaun King, who recently converted to Islam, has been disinvited from a Ramadan event in Minneapolis after the community accused him of being a "grifter" when they found out that he was selling tickets for up to $1,000 apiece.

King, 44, was slated to be the keynote speaker at a Council for American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) event in Minneapolis on Thursday but the branch disinvited him following mass backlash on social media, the Daily Mail reports.

"We have heard concerns expressed by our community regarding Shaun King being the keynote at our annual iftar fundraiser," CAIR Minneapolis said in a statement on X.

https://thepostmillennial.com/shaun-king-disinvited-as-cair-minnesota-keynote-speaker-after-muslim-community-slams-him-as-a-grifter-for-converting-to-islam
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Topics merged

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Shaun King

Shaun King is the Whitest Black activist/racist I have seen since Rachel Dolezal. His White-hate is obviously self-hate.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
CAIR got ticked off that Talcum X wanted to charge people $1,000 a pop to watch him speak.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

CAIR got ticked off that Talcum X wanted to charge people $1,000 a pop to watch him speak.

“Talcum X”

:rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy