Author Topic: NEW: Trump crushes Biden on all top voter issues from immigration to economy: ABC poll  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Mar 10, 2024
NEW: Trump crushes Biden on all top voter issues from immigration to economy: ABC poll
36 percent said they trusted Donald Trump compared to 33 percent for Joe Biden.

Sara Higdon
Mar 10, 2024

On Sunday, a new poll showed that more Americans trust former President Donald Trump to lead the country than President Joe Biden when it comes to key issues.

According to the ABC/Ipsos poll conducted between March 8 and 9 of 536 adults, 36 percent said they trusted Donald Trump while Joe Biden received 33 percent. 30 percent of those polled said neither had their trust.

When asked how they felt about the job President Biden has done on key issues and how they felt Trump performed as president on those issues, former President Trump polled higher than Biden on all issues except abortion and climate change.

Trump received a 49 percent favorable rating on the economy, compared to Biden's 37 percent. On inflation, 45 percent approved of Donald Trump, and 31 percent for Biden. On crime, Trump was more favorable 41 to 35 percent, and on immigration, the former president got 45 percent favorable, to Biden's 29 percent.

https://thepostmillennial.com/new-trump-crushes-biden-on-all-top-voter-issues-from-immigration-to-economy-abc-poll?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson