Author Topic: Biden Confusion: Blanks Out, Says Went Into Ukraine to Get Bin Laden, Explains 'Come to Jesus' Mic M  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Confusion: Blanks Out, Says Went Into Ukraine to Get Bin Laden, Explains 'Come to Jesus' Mic Moment
By Nick Arama | 1:16 PM on March 10, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

We've been covering a lot of Joe Biden because of his interview with MSNBC's Jonathan Capehart and his comments at a virtual campaign event.

However, I would be remiss if I didn't share and talk some more about what's in that interview. Unfortunately, there were a ton of things. Despite the fact that it was a Biden-friendly network, he still had so much trouble and said so many bizarre things.

First, let's deal with Biden's explanation for that "hot mic" moment when he said that he had to have a "come to Jesus" moment with Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu. His excuse for using the term to refer to the leader of the Jewish state is ridiculously funny, so if you need a laugh, here you go.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/10/biden-bin-laden-n2171179#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A 'come to Jesus' moment in colloquial terms is usually when a supervisor dresses down a subordinate for unruly or inappropriate behavior. Is that how Biden thinks of Netanyahu? Does Biden think of Israel as an unruly employee or servant?

A 'come to Jesus' moment is when a subservient person is made to recognize and obey their superiors. They are made to "see the light". Usually with the threat of termination.

The result is intended to be a newfound respect for authority combined with a very distinct change in attitude and behavior from the subordinate. Apparently Biden wants to show Netanyahu, 'I am the boss!' You will do as I say!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.