Author Topic: "Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" Wit  (Read 200 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, MAR 11, 2024 - 06:15 AM
Former Rep. Liz Cheney (of the revolving door Haliburton --> White House --> war profiteer dynasty) came unglued this weekend following a report by The Federalist's Mollie Hemingway, which accuses Cheney and the January 6 committee of suppressing exonerating evidence of then-President Trump's push for 10,000 national guard troops to protect the nation's capital on the day of the Capitol riot.

Cheney and the J6 committee "falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops."
In truth, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee "included precisely that evidence from a key source."

That key source, Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato, said he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push DC Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as needed to protect DC on Jan. 6.

Ornato also testified that Trump suggested 10,000 troops to keep the peace at public rallies and protests scheduled for Jan. 6, 2021 - and that the White House was frustrated with Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller's slow deployment of assistance on the day of the riot.

Ornato's testimony was corroborated by Kash Patel, the former chief of staff to the acting secretary of defense.

According to The Federalist, this information was suppressed.

Hemingway writes that the committee not only mischaracterized the interview, they also suppressed the transcript from public review.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sleazy-liz-cheney-loses-it-after-bombshell-report-claims-she-suppressed-exonerating
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

She should be disqualified from holding any office for this

Voting to impeach after Jan 6th is one thing. But she’s allowed her new found friends to use her combined with resentment for losing her primary
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just more evidence that the dims, Cheney, and Kinzinger,  commited 10X more of an act insurrection than the guy they accused.

Intentionally destroying the leader of the opposing party under false prentenses ought to be a "jail-able offense"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.