Author Topic: The Biden administration is trying to topple Netanyahu’s government  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 10, 2024
The Biden administration is trying to topple Netanyahu’s government
By Andrea Widburg

Biden has never made a secret of his hatred for Bibi Netanyahu (and it’s easy to see why a stupid, draft-dodging man would hate an intelligent, accomplished warrior). Still, he’s now taking that hatred to new levels as he actively works to interfere in Israeli politics. For decades, leftists told us that it was morally wrong to try to affect a nation’s internal politics, but that doesn’t apply when the nation is a liberal democratic ally…and the world’s only Jewish state.

The New York Intelligencer reported on sources saying that Biden intends to overthrow Netanyahu, the democratically elected leader of a U.S. ally:

Weeks before “uncommitted” voters sent a message to Joe Biden that he needs to bring an end to Israel’s war in Gaza or risk losing reelection, the president had evidently decided — to borrow another American neologism — to consciously uncouple from Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel’s recalcitrant prime minister.

In the past month, he has, through a series of relatively quiet but closely linked and deliberate moves, sought to marginalize Bibi, as Netanyahu is ubiquitously known, internationally and at home. The change spilled out publicly on Thursday night following the State of the Union address, when Biden announced he ordered the U.S. military to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza via a sea pier. After the speech, Biden was stopped by Senator Michael Bennet of Colorado, who told him to “keep pushing” Israel’s leader. Smiling, Biden said, “I told him, ‘Bibi,’— don’t repeat this— ‘you & I are going to have a come to Jesus moment.” Hidden behind Secretary of State Antony Blinken, a presidential aide whispered, “Sir, you’re on a hot mic,” to which a buoyant Biden replied, “I’m on a hot mic here. Good. That’s good.”

[snip]

One Israeli expert frequently consulted by American officials says, “I have been asked by a serious administration figure what it is that will force the Netanyahu coalition to collapse. They were interested in the mechanics, what can we demand which will collapse his coalition.”

The same essay notes that Biden is undermining Netanyahu with his pier-building plan and the Gaza supply airdrops. As I have pointed out (and currently seem to be the only one saying), the pier effectively forces a ceasefire on Israel. That’s because Gaza is so small, Israel cannot risk an errant rocket hitting American troops anchored off of Gaza’s coast.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/the_biden_administration_is_trying_to_topple_netanyahus_government.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34