Author Topic: Pacific Defense to develop electromagnetic warfare, electronic warfare (EW), and cyber warfare techn  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pacific Defense to develop electromagnetic warfare, electronic warfare (EW), and cyber warfare technologies
Feb. 29, 2024
Project involves an AI- and machine learning-enabled common EW sensor-effectuator for future tactical AI, machine learning, cyber warfare, and EW.
John Keller
electromagnetic_warfare_29_feb_2024

ARLINGTON, Va. – U.S. Navy researchers needed open-systems electromagnetic warfare enabling technologies based on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. They found their solution from Pacific Defense Strategies Inc. in El Segundo, Calif.

Officials of the Office of Naval Research in Arlington, Va., announced a $17.4 million contract to Pacific Defense on Friday for the Common Sensor Platform for Strategic and Distributed Autonomous Cyber-Electronic Warfare (EW) project.

Pacific Defense will develop an artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning-enabled common EW sensor-effectuator for future tactical AI, machine learning, cyber warfare, and EW at the tactical edge.

https://www.militaryaerospace.com/rf-analog/article/14305857/electromagnetic-warfare-electronic-warfare-ew-cyber-warfare
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson