Author Topic: ERO Chicago arrests 28 noncitizen sex offenders during nationwide law enforcement effort  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MARCH 8, 2024CHICAGO, ILENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL, CHILD EXPLOITATION
ERO Chicago arrests 28 noncitizen sex offenders during nationwide law enforcement effort

CHICAGO — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Chicago arrested 28 noncitizens with sex offense convictions during a nationwide law enforcement effort that netted 275 noncitizen sex offenders. The operation ran from Feb. 5 to Feb. 16.

“These noncitizens continued to pose a threat to our most vulnerable population: children,” said ERO Chicago Field Office Director LaDeon Francis. “ERO Chicago officers across Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and Kansas continue to work tirelessly to remove these criminals from our communities.”

During this operation, ERO Chicago used an intelligence-driven enforcement model to target noncitizens who have committed egregious sex crimes while in violation our nation’s immigration laws.

Notable arrests include:

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-chicago-arrests-28-noncitizen-sex-offenders-during-nationwide-law-enforcement
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

This is window dressing leaning into the Election.

The deportion of of a few criminal aliens is poltical theater by the Biden White House.

Biden White House will try every half-measure to avoid having to close Biden's Open Border.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.