Author Topic: Illegal Immigration Isn’t Funny. Neither is MSNBC.  (Read 189 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigration Isn’t Funny. Neither is MSNBC.
« on: March 11, 2024, 11:42:33 am »
Illegal Immigration Isn’t Funny. Neither is MSNBC.
March 08, 2024

FAIR Staff
“Hilarity” ensued during MSNBC’s recent election primary coverage.

Co-Host, Jen Psaki: “And if you look at some of these exit polls, I mean I live in Virginia, immigration was the number one issue.” (Followed by hearty laughter from Co-Host, Joy Reid.)

Anchor, Rachel Maddow: “Well, Virginia does have a border with West Virginia.” (Full panel laughs)

…Hilarity of course only for the haughty network anchors. Viewers were not amused, particularly Virginians who don’t like seeing their problems diminished to ridiculing jokes.

Despite the sarcastic suggestion that voters in Virginia are simply imagining an immigration problem that doesn’t exist, facts suggest otherwise.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2024/03/08/illegal-immigration-isnt-funny-neither-msnbc
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Illegal Immigration Isn’t Funny. Neither is MSNBC.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 12:38:56 pm »
The Biden White House is turning every American community into a border town.

Send even more immigrant buses up North, especially to Suburban DC in Virginia and Maryland.

Busing migrants to suburbs will have a greater impact on Suburban swing voters.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.