Author Topic: HUMAN TRAFFICKING STING IN POLK COUNTY, FLORIDA [24-03-06] - SHERIFF GRADY JUDD  (Read 135 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HUMAN TRAFFICKING STING IN POLK COUNTY, FLORIDA [24-03-06] - SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

First published at 18:04 UTC on March 10th, 2024.

While California Sheriff Departments are still going after "illegal" marijuana growers (aka unlicensed growers & victimless "crimes") to steal large cash seizures for their department sludge funds, the Sheriff Departments in Florida are going after REAL CRIME against human beings. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd joined Good Day Orlando Wednesday morning to speak about the massive human trafficking sting operation his team recently conducted called "Operation March Sadness 2024". According to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, a teacher, coaches, medical professionals, and active military members were among the 228 arrested. (Clarification: The on-screen graphic in the video contained an error. There were 228 arrests, not 288.) -- Sheriff Grady Judd @ POLK COUNTY, FLORIDA SHERIFF'S OFFICE

The JEWISH GLOBALIST COMMUNIST SATANIC CABAL have plans to bring forth their New World Order agenda, UN Agenda 21, and UN Agenda 2030. The ATF, FBI, CIA, CAA, NSA, DEA, DOD, DHS, DOJ, NATO, FEMA (and often State Police in Blue states) are all Globalist Terrorist Organizations, they are not agencies/organizations protecting us from foreign & domestic enemies or following the US Constitution & Bill of Rights, but rather THEY ARE THE ENEMY, THEY ARE THE CRIMINALS, THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS, THEY ARE THE ONES COMMITTING THE FALSE FLAG "HOAX" EVENTS. The Democrats, RINOs, & NeoCons are ALL GLOBALISTS. They are using the WEF, UN, EU, & other organizations to turn the Free Range Slaves into 15 minute city & FEMA Prison Camp Slaves.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PBFMeE0cFIMs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson