Author Topic: Biden to Black Americans: "I have your back"  (Read 330 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden to Black Americans: "I have your back"
« on: March 11, 2024, 09:28:28 am »
Biden to Black Americans: "I have your back"

Jonathan Capehart sat down with President Biden for an exclusive one-one-one interview. They discussed the promise he made to Black Americans in 2020 when he declared, "You've always had my back, and I'll have yours."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-to-black-americans-i-have-your-back/vi-BB1jEYTs?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=338ce9f22a994c9ba6bd1b55737fe540&ei=84
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden to Black Americans: "I have your back"
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 09:29:23 am »
I hope blacks aren't crazy enough to believe that political BS.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 10:05:43 am »
I hope blacks aren't crazy enough to believe that political BS.

Considering there voting pattern the last several decades not only nationally but locally, they are
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 12:09:13 pm »
Yo! SUCKA!

BOHICA!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 12:15:35 pm »
You can never trust The Man.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.