Author Topic: BREAKING: 15-year-old arrested and charged with assault over brutal beating of teen girl outside Mis  (Read 3145 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

BREAKING: 15-year-old arrested and charged with assault over brutal beating of teen girl outside Missouri high school

The 15-year-old girl was arrested on assault charges for beating a girl's head against the concrete.

Thomas Stevenson
Mar 10, 2024 2 minute read

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Missouri – Police have arrested a teenage girl in connection to the brutal beating of a student from Hazelwood East High School in Missouri.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1766875974862254345

On Saturday, police arrested a 15-year-old girl in connection to the beating of the student, according to Fox 2. The girl who was beaten with her head being smashed against the concrete three times has been identified as Kailee in previous reports. She is in critical condition. 

The graphic video of the incident showed a black teenage girl involved in the incident repeatedly hitting a head of a white girl on the concrete. The video has since gone viral on social media.

Hazelwood School district made a statement about the incident, saying, “It is a tragedy anytime children are hurt. Bullying and fighting in the community is an issue for which we all need to take ownership and work towards a resolution for the sake of our children. The Hazelwood School District offers our sincerest condolences to everyone involved, and will offer additional emotional support from our support and crisis team to those in need.”

"We look forward to continuing to partner with our community for the sake of our children. Please be kind and respectful of the families involved during this difficult time and pledge to help work toward the betterment of our entire community," the statement added.

According to social media reports reviewed by The Post Millennial, the victim had been the target of bullying at the school recently. She was taken to a hospital after the altercation with a severe head injury.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-15-year-old-arrested-and-charged-with-assault-over-brutal-beating-of-teen-girl-outside-missouri-high-school?utm_campaign=64501
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

The perp is black - the holy grail of get-away-with-murder - so nothing much will come of this; maybe a little counseling, at most.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I saw an update earlier today that the white girl had died but the sourcing is dodgy.  Would not be surprised since you can clearly hear her skull crack and see her go into a seizure in the video of the attack.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just keep walking away, don't be gloated (if you can help it) into fighting in an arena that favors the barbarians. Parents, if this is your community, up and sell all you have and move. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

The perp is black - the holy grail of get-away-with-murder - so nothing much will come of this; maybe a little counseling, at most.

More likely, the victim will be blamed, at least partially, somehow

Pray that this girl survives. If she does, the parents need to either homeschool or move to a better school district

It’s likely the attacker feels no remorse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
More likely, the victim will be blamed, at least partially, somehow

Pray that this girl survives. If she does, the parents need to either homeschool or move to a better school district

It’s likely the attacker feels no remorse
From the trauma she apparently received, if she does survive, it is likely she will need special schooling, and possibly a lot of physical rehab.

The animal who attacked her will revel in that, hopefully in lockup.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Hazelwood has long been a crappy place, barely above Ferguson (among the municipalities of St. Louis County) for crappiness.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Teen Girl’s Skull Smashed into Concrete During Fight; National Media Ignores Story
SMG News Wire
March 10, 2024

A Missouri teenager is fighting for her life after her skull was repeatedly smashed into a concrete roadway during an after school fight. Video shows a black teenage girl pummeling the child until her body went lifeless.

Fox 2 reports the victim was discovered unconscious in the street near Hazlewood East High School suffering from a “severe head injury.” Watch video of the attack below.

The St. Louis television station also reports that a 15-year-old girl has been taken into custody and is facing assault charges. There is no information on the condition of the victim.

“That video was crazy. It sounded like that girl skull cracked! Prayers to her family,” one concerned citizen wrote on social media.

“Each and everyone who was present and a participant in this matter needs to be charged accordingly. It is obvious and highly apparent, the initiation of this incident never occur in the street and only culminated there. This fight, no this assault with great bodily harm will escalate to a higher charge. Frothing indicates seizures and that strongly suggest critical brain injury. This should have never happened,” another wrote.

Many are wondering if there are racial overtones.

more
https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/teen-girls-skull-smashed-into-concrete-during-fight-national-media-ignores-story/
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is this the 'racial jungle' that Biden warned America about?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Many are wondering if there are racial overtones.

Yeah, that's a real poser.  :pondering:

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Update.

Not dead but brain damaged.

MISSOURI TEEN SUFFERED BRAIN DAMAGE AFTER BRAWL... Family Starts GoFundMe

https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/13/missouri-teen-suffer-brain-damage-fight-brawl-family-gofundme/

https://www.gofundme.com/f/kaylee-on-her-road-to-recovery

Dear Friends and Family,
I am organizing this Gofundme for Kaylee’s family.

With heavy hearts I am asking for support for our beloved Kaylee and family. In minutes, this family's life shattered when their only daughter was assaulted outside of a North County high school. She was left alone on the ground to convulse before EMTs arrived on the scene. She was admitted to one of the local hospitals in Saint Louis with a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage.

She has major brain bleeding and swelling and is in critical condition. Kaylee is fighting hard to stay alive and heal but this is only the beginning of a very uphill battle for Kaylee and her family. We will not know the extent of the brain damage that has occurred until she wakes up but the path to recovery will be extremely hard on the family, not only mentally but financially. Her mother and father are staying by her side night and day hoping to bring her back to the Kaylee they know and love. Your support would help with lost wages and piling up medical bills due to intensive care treatment.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 08:09:59 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline cato potatoe

This stuff didn't happen when I was in school.  Sure, there were fights, but we never tried to beat our classmates to death.

Offline DB

From the trauma she apparently received, if she does survive, it is likely she will need special schooling, and possibly a lot of physical rehab.

The animal who attacked her will revel in that, hopefully in lockup.

Only until she turns 18...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This stuff didn't happen when I was in school.  Sure, there were fights, but we never tried to beat our classmates to death.

@cato potatoe

I did.   

I was a little guy that was a stranger to almost everyone in that high school after my parents,who were both  from that area,decided to move back home.

Which meant that the bullies in that school who had all known each other wanted to try  me out.

They tried twice. The first bully broke his fist when he hit me,and kinda freaked out when I laughed at him before knocking him out.

I just knocked the next guy out and then pissed on him while he was laying unconscious on the ground.

Suddenly,there was a sever shortage of bullies  wanting to pick fights with me.

If YOU attack ME,you had better be wearing your "big boy  pants" because I ain't playing.
(update! I did NOT try to beat anyone to death,but I did beat a couple of bullies so badly they seem to have stopped being bullies.

UPDATE!

If you aren't going to beat someone bad enough to make them understand they are in DEEP "do-do" if they try that crap again,you have wasted your time because you WILL have to do it again later on.

Bullies are bullies because they think they are scary enough that nobody will stand up to them,never mind whup their asses. All it takes is one or two good ass-whuppings and they stop being bullies. ESPECIALLY ass whuppings from a much  smaller male with females watching it happen.

Also,and this is a BIG also,I am so crippled up these days  I have  a hard time dressing myself and walking,so my fighting days are OVER. If you are threatening me these days and I think you are serious,I will warn you to go away and leave me alone. If you don't,and attack me anyway,I will shoot you grave-yard dead.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 05:38:45 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does anyone have a link  that  works?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's been 3 days since this story.  The perp should be released by now. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@cato potatoe

I did.

I was a little guy that was a stranger to almost everyone in that high school after my parents,who were both  from that area,decided to move back home.

Which meant that the bullies in that school who had all known each other wanted to try  me out.

They tried twice. The first bully broke his fist when he hit me,and kinda freaked out when I laughed at him before knocking him out.

I just knocked the next guy out and then pissed on him while he was laying unconscious on the ground.

Suddenly,there was a sever shortage of bullies  wanting to pick fights with me.

If YOU attack ME,you had better be wearing your "big boy  pants" because I ain't playing.
Somehow, I get the feeling that that one white girl was not the bully in this situation.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somehow, I get the feeling that that one white girl was not the bully in this situation.

@Smokin Joe

Chances are........

Offline mountaineer

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
NEW: The grandma of 15-year-old Kaylee Gain who was beat against the pavement in Missouri says a statement is imminent and that she is “devastated.”

Grandma Terry Nordstrom Thompson says a statement from the family is coming soon. “The family will give a statement very soon. That's all I can say right now,” she said to the Daily Mail.

“It unforgiveable what she endured and went through. Our granddaughter is in very critical condition and fighting for her life,” Thompson also said on Facebook.

At this time, Kaylee has still not woken up from the beating.
9:03 PM · Mar 16, 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

I do  NOT hit women. Not even if one hits me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@cato potatoe

I honestly don't remember any fights at school.

I do know of arguments that started in school ,but no fights. What happened was the people who were mad agreed to meet somewhere after school to  settle things by fighting.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

She was taking on a tribe. Maybe not intentionally,but that's the way it worked out.

Offline mountaineer

The criminal is the victim here, you know.  *****rollingeyes*****

The family of the Missouri girl charged in the brutal beating of 16-year-old Kaylee Gain starts a fundraiser, they claim that she was 'bullied'

https://twitter.com/hrkbenowen/status/1770855967644627198

Offline mountaineer

UPDATE

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
JUST IN: The family of Kaylee Gain who was beaten unconscious against the pavement in Missouri says she is stable & breathing on her own. Great news.

Kaylee suffered a skull fracture and frontal lobe damage in the March 8 beating. According to her family, Kaylee has been taken out of the ICU and is breathing on her own now.

"We are happy to share that Kaylee is breathing on her own, remains stable and the best news so far is that we have been moved out of the ICU," the family said. "We are truly blessed by the outpouring of support and your prayers. It means so much to us!"
2:13 PM · Mar 23, 2024