Author Topic: Biden repeats promise to Black Americans: ‘I have your back’  (Read 233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

Biden repeats promise to Black Americans: ‘I have your back’
by Sarah Fortinsky - 03/10/24 7:03 PM ET

President Biden in a Saturday interview doubled down on his commitment to stand by Black Americans and pointed to his record of support for Black-owned small businesses and to strong job creation numbers.

“You promised Black America that … you’d have our back. Do you feel you have our backs?” MSNBC’s Jonathan Capehart asked Biden in a clip that aired Sunday.

“I have your back, as much as any president has in American history since Lyndon Johnson,” Biden responded. “Black wealth has increased by 60 percent, across the board.”

Biden said he has been meeting with Black business owners who are getting government loans and direct payments that have helped get their businesses off the ground.

“Look, there’s not a single thing they can’t do given a shot. Just given a shot. It’s not only Black, but Hispanic and Asian Americans. That’s why all three of these major organizations endorsed me today,” Biden said, referring to a trio of endorsements from major political action committees representing Asian American, Black and Latino voters.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4522966-biden-reups-promise-to-black-americans-i-have-your-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden repeats promise to Black Americans: ‘I have your back’
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2024, 11:59:09 pm »
Got to get them back on the plantation...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34