Author Topic: The Miserable End of Darwinian Evolution  (Read 1315 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Miserable End of Darwinian Evolution
« on: March 10, 2024, 10:36:26 pm »
The Miserable End of Darwinian Evolution

“There can be no going downhill - species can’t get worse as a prelude to getting better.” – Page 91, Climbing Mount Improbable, by Richard Dawkins

“It cannot be said often enough that Darwinian theory does not allow for getting temporarily worse in quest of a long-term goal.” – Ibid, Page 132

“To say it again, going down the slopes of Mount Improbable is not allowed by Natural Selection.” – Ibid,  Page 134

“The fact of heredity sees to it that the accidental improvements found in each generation are accumulated over many generations.  At the end of many generations of cumulative finding, a designoid object is produced which may make us gasp with admiration at the perfection of its apparent design.”  – Ibid, Page 28
We shall now “gasp with admiration at the perfection” of the apparent design of Darwinian “selection” today.
(Neza Chalco)

Slums are the fastest growing, i.e. most Darwinian, human habit on earth today.  Worldwide, over one billion humans live in them, 24% of all humanity.

“Going down the slopes of Mount Improbable is not allowed by natural selection.”  The billion plus humans living in slums are not going up any slopes other than trash.

Making copies of ourselves “is every living object’s sole reason for living.” – Richard Dawkins

Then Dawkins and his atheist accomplices are all losing the evolutionary battle, and for them, what else is there, really?
While religiously unaffiliated people currently make up 16% of the global population, only an estimated 10% of the world’s newborns between 2010 and 2015 were born to religiously unaffiliated mothers..
By 2055 to 2060, just 9% of all babies will be born to religiously unaffiliated women, while more than seven-in-ten will be born to either Muslims (36%) or Christians (35%). – PewResearch.org/religion/2017/04/05

We could call this “The Tragedy of the Brights,” as they like to call themselves in smug, pretend superiority.

The least educated of the world are the most Darwinian:

(Least educated graph)

This is in stark contrast to some of the racist and anti-prophetic words of Charles Darwin, whose first book was titled, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life.
“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world.” – Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, Chapter 3
The ten most fertile countries in the world are all populated by what Darwin referred to as “savages” or “dark races”.

1.   Niger: 7.27 children per woman.
2.   Angola: 6.57 children per woman.
3.   Democratic Republic of the Congo: 6.54 children per woman.
4.   Mali: 6.49 children per woman.
5.   Benin: 6.48 children per woman.
6.   Chad: 6.47 children per woman.
7.   Uganda: 6.45 children per woman.
8.   Somalia: 6.43 children per woman.
9.   South Sudan: 6.42 children per woman.
10.   Burundi: 6.41 children per woman.         (Statista.com)

The least educated also happen to be the least developed:

LEAST DEVELOPED GRAPH

And the poorest:

POOREST GRAPH

In conclusion, Darwinism and its atheist advocates in particular, such as Richard Dawkins, married three times and only one child, are evolutionary failures.

IRONY METER

Science Books Challenging Darwinism

Intelligent Design – The Bridge Between Science and Theology,  William A. Dembski
Signature in the Cell- DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer
The Design Inference: Eliminating Chance Through Small Probabilities, by William A. Dembski
Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language, by Dembski et al
Darwin Devolves:  The New Science About DNA That Challenges Evolution, by Michael J. Behe      
Intelligent Design: Message From the Designers, by Rael   
Darwin’s Doubt:  The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer
Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language by William A. Dembski
Undeniable, by  Douglas Axe
Brilliant  Creations – The Wonder of Nature and Life, by John Phillip Jaeger

THE  END
OF DARWINISM….

« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 11:18:50 pm by ChemEngrMBA »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: The Miserable End of Darwinian Evolution
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2024, 10:37:34 pm »
Neza Chalco
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2024, 10:40:09 pm »
Least educated

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2024, 10:41:42 pm »
poorest

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2024, 10:43:15 pm »
Irony meter

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2024, 11:45:51 pm »
Interesting analysis....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 02:53:52 am »
Interesting analysis....

Thank you. I thought so and wished to share it with many others who undoubtedly had never considered the points I made.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 12:31:22 pm »
I must note that the most elaborate forms of brachiopoda were the ones which did not survive the Permian Extinction. Only some basic (as in 'primitive') forms did.

The more complicated a system or an organism, the more likely that some point of failure will be encountered which will be lethal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 02:37:37 am »
//

The more complicated a system or an organism, the more likely that some point of failure will be encountered which will be lethal.
[/size]

You directly contradict the upward mobility of Darwin's famous "Tree of Life," which today has extremely complicated animals everywhere on earth, called "mammals."  Earth is not the exclusive domain of simple bacteria and amoebas.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2024, 03:05:05 am »

You directly contradict the upward mobility of Darwin's famous "Tree of Life," which today has extremely complicated animals everywhere on earth, called "mammals."  Earth is not the exclusive domain of simple bacteria and amoebas.

If you take a look at the megafauna since the Cretaceous, you will find a series of near complete replacements. Eotherium? Oreodonts? Aurochs? Smilodon (saber tooth tiger?), all gone along with the assemblages that accompanied them, for the most part.

Bacteria, sharks, cockroaches, all doing fine--all 'primitive' life forms...

Interelated ecosystems suffer when the megafauna lose a species or two, but the simpler forms can eat what's left...and go on after the feast.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 03:06:36 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2024, 03:28:31 am »
Sharks, Alligators, and Crocodiles, have been around for hundreds of millions of years. Very simple creatures who only live to eat and to reproduce.

On the other hand, complexity of the platypus is some kind of joke on nature. A duckbill venomous semi-aquatic amphibious mammal that lays eggs but nurses the young with milk. It has no stomach and no teeth. It grinds food using gravel. It detects prey using electrical receptors in its duckbill. It has a tail like a beaver which is used to store fat as a food reserve. The platypus is the most confused animal on Earth.

The first one that was sent back to Europe was deemed a hoax by scientists of the day. They considered such an animal to be preposterous and impossible.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2024, 03:44:58 am »
Sharks, Alligators, and Crocodiles, have been around for hundreds of millions of years. Very simple creatures who only live to eat and to reproduce.

On the other hand, complexity of the platypus is some kind of joke on nature. A duckbill venomous semi-aquatic amphibious mammal that lays eggs but nurses the young with milk. It has no stomach and no teeth. It grinds food using gravel. It detects prey using electrical receptors in its duckbill. It has a tail like a beaver which is used to store fat as a food reserve. The platypus is the most confused animal on Earth.

The first one that was sent back to Europe was deemed a hoax by scientists of the day. They considered such an animal to be preposterous and impossible.
There are critters out there that look like an assemblage of leftover parts thrown together (ostrich comes to mind, too), but Australia has long had a distinctly different fauna (marsupials abound).

C S Lewis