Author Topic: Mike Pompeo Reverses Anti-MAGA Course, Now Wants Role in Second Trump Administration  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pompeo Reverses Anti-MAGA Course, Now Wants Role in Second Trump Administration
by Ben Kew Mar. 10, 2024 9:30 am

After distancing himself from Donald Trump following his departure from the White House in 2021, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has now revealed he is eager to serve in another Trump administration.

Asked by Fox News’s Neil Cavuto if he would work for Trump again, Pompeo indicated that he would.

“I don’t often comment on jobs I’ve not been offered,” Pompeo responded. “But if I get a chance to serve and think that I can make a difference … I’m almost certainly going to say yes to that opportunity to try and deliver on behalf of the American people.”

He continued:

I’m confident President Trump will be looking for people who will faithfully execute what it is he asked them to do. I think as a president, you should always want that from everyone.

I must say, as secretary of state, I certainly wanted my team to do what I was asking them to do and was enormously frustrated when I found that I couldn’t get them to do that.

The comments indicate a reversal of Pompeo’s apparent hostility to the former president, having repeatedly made subtle jibes at his former boss.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/mike-pompeo-reverses-anti-maga-course-now-wants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Pompeo is smart, tough, and competent, but also has a mind.of his own.

Zero chance Trump picks him.

Online Hoodat

When was Pompeo ever "anti-MAGA"?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pompeo is smart, tough, and competent, but also has a mind.of his own.

And still he went to work for him in the first place.  :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.