Author Topic: Biden’s Unmedicated Brain Continues to Fail Him After State of the Union  (Read 171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Unmedicated Brain Continues to Fail Him After State of the Union
Matt Margolis | 12:35 PM on March 10, 2024

As the liberal media tries desperately to push the narrative that Joe Biden's 2024 "fiery" State of the Union address was proof he's energetic and capable of handling the presidency, evidence continues to support the theory he was medicated for the speech.

PJ Media previously reported that an expert who watched the speech said Biden appeared to be under the influence of "Adderall or any amphetamine.”

That Biden had been medicated during the speech was supported by Biden's glitchiness the following day. His campaign speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which was a slightly repackaged version of his State of the Union speech, was a hot mess. At one point, he declared, "Pennsylvania, I have a message for you: send me to Congress!" 

Even on his favorite topic, the Capitol riot, Biden stumbled, erroneously referring to the date as "July the 6th." Considering he's been obsessing on this subject for three years, it's a big deal that he messed it up. Another notable flub came when he said that every world leader has conveyed to him, "You can't win again." While, technically, polls show this is correct, I don't think the story accurately represents what Biden intended to say. Another embarrassing moment was when he forgot the name of the Federal Reserve.

Biden's brain malfunctions have continued since. In an interview with the Biden-friendly network MSNBC, Biden's brain went haywire when he was asked about delivering another address to the Israeli parliament.

more
https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/03/10/bidens-unmedicated-brain-continues-to-fail-him-after-state-of-the-union-n4927175
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34