Author Topic: Remember the pre-edited video the White House released that had 28 separate jump cuts in under two m  (Read 298 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's the Joe we all know.  Not the drugged up mad old man thurday night.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That's the Joe we all know.  Not the drugged up mad old man thurday night.
Joe got into Hunter's stash of meth and coke on Thursday. It turned him into a lunatic madman. They pumped him full of Hitler juice.

But as dozens of writers have said since then, he cannot keep that up. Eventually, he slowly falls back into the sleepy Joe pedophile that the Liberals love for some crazy reason.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Half lives of drugs in plasma: https://www.aruplab.com/files/resources/pain-management/DrugAnalytesPlasmaUrine.pdf

By the half lives involved, I'd say Meth might be part of a cocktail, but likely not the only drug involved. Shorter half life stuff would peak sooner, but the window would be harder to time, so a mixture is more likely. Who would want a juiced up Biden on their hands for 7-8 hours?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

The look on Jill's face. Good grief.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org