Author Topic: Why would anyone vote for Biden?  (Read 1969 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why would anyone vote for Biden?
« on: March 10, 2024, 03:17:52 pm »
March 10, 2024
By Bob Weir

The fact that Joe Biden is running for a second term is indicative of the hubris he exhibits in the muddled world of left-wing political orthodoxy.

Let’s look at some of the damage he has done since he took the oath of office on January 20, 2021.  He dismantled the border security policies that President Trump put in place and ended the border wall construction.  We now have about 9 million more illegal aliens disseminated across our country.  We haven’t even begun to feel the existential pain of that invasion.

Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018, the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.  On Biden’s first day in office, he shut down the Keystone XL pipeline, eliminating 11,000 well-paying jobs, and handed energy supremacy to our foreign enemies.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/why_would_anyone_vote_for_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why would anyone vote for Biden?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 12:01:26 am »
Perusing many threads on TBR, tells me that a lot of people simply refuse to vote for Trump, no matter how bad Biteme is.  Because, I guess, Biteme will do better next term?  Or something.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 03:17:46 am »
Because they are selfish,greedy,and they think the Dims are going to just give them everything they want,and it won't cost anybody anything.

And,of course,the fact they are "3 000" STOOPID.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 10:23:51 am »
Nobody is going to vote FOR Biden. I know people who cast a ballot for Biden but didn’t vote FOR him

Ask somebody you know who cast a ballot for Biden in 2020 what part of Biden’s platform inspired them to cast that ballot without mentioning Trump and I promise you they won’t be able to do it

I know because I’ve done it with in laws
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 11:23:23 am »
Because they are selfish,greedy,and they think the Dims are going to just give them everything they want,and it won't cost anybody anything.

And,of course,the fact they are "3 000" STOOPID.
Stupidity is an equal opportunity state of being, and happens regardless of all parameters other than intelligence, which does not necessarily make one immune to doing stupid things.

The presence of that man in office would never happen without overwhelming levels of stupidity in vast numbers of the population, enhanced by the skullduggery of those who have pecuniary gain as a motive. They don't call them 'useful idiots' for nothing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 01:19:38 pm »
The author apparently is unaware that a significant swathe of the country supported open borders, and loves the idea of draconian green laws and policies.

Because at least some of the people who voted for Biden did so for those reasons, among others.   Obviously, the "anyone but Trump" vote explains why many swing voters who don't necessarily agree with those policies voted for Biden anyway.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 01:58:03 pm »
A few people are voting for Biden.  Most are voting against Trump, against MAGA, and against Anti-Abortion extremists.

My 2024 choice is between Joe "Open Borders" Biden and Donald "Tangerine Mussolini" Trump.  I might as well have to chose beetween kidney stones and bladder stones.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online rustynail

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 02:04:23 pm »
Have you seen the ads?  Joe has done a lot for the country.  He deserves our consideration.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 02:49:08 pm »
A good quarter to half of Biden's supporters are privy to the end game.  Flood the electorate with minority immigrants, and turn the nation blue permanently.  They consider Laken Riley and a few other recent violent events as mere speed bumps to their goals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2024, 03:49:32 pm »
They're voting AGAINST Tumpy.
And the other side is voting AGAINST Buydem.
They all howl and rail, and shake their fists.

In the mean time, nothing will change.
The Swamp rolls on.
Eating our rights, one at a time.

To roaring approval.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2024, 04:08:03 pm »

Hard to believe that a country so prosperous and so dominant in 1950 could unravel to this degree in 3/4 of a century.

Hell it took Rome 3 centuries to accomplish what we did in 1.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2024, 04:56:08 pm »
Hard to believe that a country so prosperous and so dominant in 1950 could unravel to this degree in 3/4 of a century.

Hell it took Rome 3 centuries to accomplish what we did in 1.

The problem with the soaring heights of greatness is that it's one helluva fall.  :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2024, 05:00:32 pm »

Sounds like almost every Election in my lifetime.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2024, 05:47:34 pm »
Sounds like almost every Election in my lifetime.   :shrug:

For all the good it's done.  :shrug:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2024, 06:33:53 pm »
Joe has done a lot to fill our local shelters and motels with migrants, without re-imbursing my town or state.  My property taxes may go up to pay for all the new migrant students in our local school system.

Joe's war against US Domestic Energy has also made our natural gas and electricity prices higher than much of the rest of the nation.

Joe didn't reduce my student debt because I never had any.

I can't afford another 4 years of Joe, but I also know this nation would never survive another 4 years (or more) of Tangerine Mussolini.

Have you seen the ads?  Joe has done a lot for the country.  He deserves our consideration.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online rustynail

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2024, 06:35:49 pm »
You gave him the consideration he deserved.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2024, 10:09:49 pm »
A good quarter to half of Biden's supporters are privy to the end game.  Flood the electorate with minority immigrants, and turn the nation blue permanently.  They consider Laken Riley and a few other recent violent events as mere speed bumps to their goals.

@catfish1957

Yup,it ain't about what is good for America,it is about what is good for the power player Billionaires because they OWN the DNC outright,and the DNC is the "tool" they are using to seize America and make us a cog in something like "The North American Trade Union",which will be nothing more than a wholly-owned subsidiary of "Globalism Incorporated".

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 10:11:25 pm »
@catfish1957

Yup,it ain't about what is good for America,it is about what is good for the power player Billionaires because they OWN the DNC outright,and the DNC is the "tool" they are using to seize America and make us a cog in something like "The North American Trade Union",which will be nothing more than a wholly-owned subsidiary of "Globalism Incorporated".

Right. Except the very same could be said of Republicans and Tumpy, albeit by different means.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 10:31:31 pm »
If you are on the side of the leftists, you vote for The Party.
The candidate is often of less importance than the goals of The Party.

Actually, it works pretty much the same way on the other side...or at least it SHOULD [but often doesn't]...

(C'mon, be honest... did you hold your nose and vote for McCain and Romney?)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2024, 10:34:27 pm »
RINO wrote:
"I can't afford another 4 years of Joe, but I also know this nation would never survive another 4 years (or more) of Tangerine Mussolini."

Um... not naming any names, but there is at least one actively posting member of this forum who voted for obama.
Not once, but TWICE.
(he posted that right into the forum a year or two back, I remember)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2024, 10:36:27 pm »
Right. Except the very same could be said of Republicans and Tumpy, albeit by different means.

@roamer_1

Is there ANY evil that Trump isn't guilty of. I'm a little shocked you haven 't complained about him being a stealth Biden supporter.

BTW,what's with the constant "Tumpy?" How old are you,13?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2024, 11:01:57 pm »
@roamer_1

Is there ANY evil that Trump isn't guilty of. I'm a little shocked you haven 't complained about him being a stealth Biden supporter.

That's hardly fair @sneakypete . I have even defended him upon occasion.

BTW,what's with the constant "Tumpy?" How old are you,13?

Just giving back to Tumpy what he does to everybody else.
And how apropos that you recognize how juvenile it is. Too bad you can't see it when he does it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2024, 02:43:50 am »
That's hardly fair @sneakypete . I have even defended him upon occasion.

Just giving back to Tumpy what he does to everybody else.
And how apropos that you recognize how juvenile it is. Too bad you can't see it when he does it.
Why or how could he possibly see it "when he does it", when SP is as or more guilty of the juvenile name game himself :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: Somebody needs to stand in front of a mirror and make a real hard assessment :whistle:

Online LMAO

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2024, 12:27:38 pm »

Um... not naming any names, but there is at least one actively posting member of this forum who voted for obama.
Not once, but TWICE.
(he posted that right into the forum a year or two back, I remember)

Kari Lake?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2024, 12:46:53 pm »

*Thankful invaders who streamed across our borders will vote for him (and let’s not delude ourselves into thinking they don’t vote).
*Amoral people who view abortion as the most precious and treasured offering this country has will vote for him.
*Blacks who want “slavery reparations” will vote for him.
*Burn-it-all-down nihilists will vote for him.
*Brainless Gen-Z types who only care about free sh*t will vote for him.