Author Topic: Robert De Niro Panics: If Donald Trump Wins, ‘He’ll Come Looking for Me’  (Read 1105 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert De Niro Panics: If Donald Trump Wins, ‘He’ll Come Looking for Me’

David Ng 9 Mar 2024

Hollywood star Robert De Niro is panicking at the prospect of former President Donald Trump winning in November and reclaiming the White House, predicting that Trump “will come looking for me.”

Robert De Niro voiced his paranoid fantasy during a Friday appearance on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher.

“If he wins the election, you won’t be on the show anymore. He’ll come looking for me. There’ll be things that happen that none of us can imagine,” De Niro said.

https://twitter.com/EricAbbenante/status/1766308067900047362

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/03/09/robert-de-niro-panics-if-donald-trump-wins-hell-come-looking-for-me/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bobby.  You really arent that important outside of your liberal bubble of holywood hacks.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

They always project.  That’s what communists do.  Pot calling kettle black, that sort of thing.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline goatprairie

The chances of Trump, if he wins, coming after DeNiro are about the same as DeNiro making another good film before he croaks. About zero.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have always been taught that paranoia is an adjunct symptom of megalomania.
De Niro just brought that concept into crystal focus.

The idea that Trump even thinks about this wacko ... ever ... is laughable.
But the idea that De Niro thinks Trump thinks about him all the time, is psychotic.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Bobby.  You really arent that important outside of your liberal bubble of holywood hacks.
That's a big fat inflated ego right there. No one cares, Bobby.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline the OlLine Rebel

The chances of Trump, if he wins, coming after DeNiro are about the same as DeNiro making another good film before he croaks. About zero.

Actually Trump was pretty pal-pal with many of these Hollyweirdoes.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline berdie

So what is Trump going to do? Tweet him to death?

Offline Hoodat

DeNiro is trying hard to convince me to vote for Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

So what is Trump going to do? Tweet him to death?
The best thing he could do - and the worst from DeNiro's standpoint - is just ignore him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Robert DeNiro is about as troublesome to Trump as a pimple on his posterior.  Long before DeNiro became so vocal on Trump, I detested this overrated actor.  Did any of you see The Irishman?  What a horrific movie.  Just plain crap.  DeNiro portraying someone in their thirties when he is what 80 is laughable.  At least when Robert Mitchum played Pug Henry in The Winds of War, he could act and play the role of a man in his 40s when he was in his 70s.  DeNiro can't act for sh*t.  He is the same in every role.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Robert DeNiro is about as troublesome to Trump as a pimple on his posterior.  Long before DeNiro became so vocal on Trump, I detested this overrated actor.  Did any of you see The Irishman?  What a horrific movie.  Just plain crap.  DeNiro portraying someone in their thirties when he is what 80 is laughable.  At least when Robert Mitchum played Pug Henry in The Winds of War, he could act and play the role of a man in his 40s when he was in his 70s.  DeNiro can't act for sh*t.  He is the same in every role.
Remember Shia LaBeouf and his insane rantings about Trump? Yeah nobody does because he went completely mental and disappeared, looks like DeNiro is on his way to being rubber roommate with him **nononono*