Author Topic: “Bidenomics” - U.S. Falls to Record Low in Annual Index of Economic Freedom  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Bidenomics” - U.S. Falls to Record Low in Annual Index of Economic Freedom      
BY TIMOTHY H. LEE
THURSDAY, MARCH 07 2024

[]t shouldn’t come as any surprise that under Joe Biden and his 'Bidenomics' agenda, the U.S. has plummeted to an all-time low.

The interrelationship between economic freedom and societal prosperity across the expanse of human history remains self-evident to reasonable minds. 

It’s nevertheless invaluable to possess a tool to objectively measure economic freedom and quantify its causal relationship with societal prosperity. 

That’s precisely what the Heritage Foundation’s annual Index of Economic Freedom provides, for which we should be collectively grateful. 

Unfortunately, this year the United States fell to its lowest position in the history of the Index, which probably won’t surprise those who value economic freedom. 

https://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/43-taxes-and-economy/6718-bidenomics-us-falls-to-record-low-in-annual-index-of-economic-freedom
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson