Author Topic: However Much You Hate Democrats, It’s Not Enough  (Read 335 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
However Much You Hate Democrats, It’s Not Enough
« on: March 10, 2024, 02:39:35 pm »

However Much You Hate Democrats, It’s Not Enough

Derek Hunter
Mar 10, 2024

If Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address didn’t make you hate that man and his party, nothing will and you are lost. It was a speech that would have been right at home in Nuremberg in 1933, full of division anddemonizations directed toward half the country which that senile piece of garbage dared to end by calling for unity. Sorry, you post-digested food exit port, you and your Brownshirts can go straight to hell. No matter how disgusted you are by these people, it is not enough. No matter how much you hate them, they hate you more, and however much animosity and contempt you can hold them in, it is not nearly enough.

That wasn’t a State of the Union speech, it was a campaign rally. Democrats cheering the lies like those Bavarians nearly a century ago, with Biden hopped up on God knows what – Adderall, speed, Preludin or just good, old-fashioned cocaine from one of his many degenerate family members. Someone told him that good substitute for “passion” is yelling, and for intellectual heft is whispering. They were wrong.

Joe just stood up there, vacillating wildly between the two – loud and quiet – with his hair plugs and fake teeth on full display along with the emptiness of his soul in his vacant eyes. Democrats, not content to simply sully the institution of Congress through their legislative proposals and childish conduct on a daily basis, turned the address into a convention speech.

“Four more years,” they chanted like a gang or Taylor Swift fans demanding an encore.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/03/10/however-much-you-hate-democrats-its-not-enough-n2636304
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: However Much You Hate Democrats, It’s Not Enough
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 12:12:11 am »
As a rule, I don't hate people, but there are times I Pray, "Oh Jesus, don't let me hate them for what they've done."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Re: However Much You Hate Democrats, It’s Not Enough
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 12:54:42 am »
Yeah... WRONG.
When all y'all start hating government worse than you do Democrats (like was before),
THEN we'll be getting somewhere.