Author Topic: When leftists love profiling  (Read 158 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
When leftists love profiling
« on: March 10, 2024, 02:35:21 pm »
March 10, 2024
When leftists love profiling
By D. Parker
New FBI special agents have an important moral and ethical component to their training, culminating in a tour of the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. to see what happens when law enforcement loses sight of what is right.  It was started more than two decades ago by then–FBI director Louis Freeh, and in 2005, Director Robert S. Mueller said the training has never been more relevant.

“At a time when law enforcement must be aggressive in stopping terror, these classes provide powerful lessons on why we must always protect civil rights and uphold the rule of law,” he said.

The same article had a relevant quote from a new FBI agent participant:

“They did an excellent job of showing how the law enforcement in Nazi society was complicit,” said Lucas, a new special agent, after the program’s conclusion. “It’s important to try to be aware of all the circumstances around you and make sure nothing’s crossing the lines, and remember why we’re really here.”

All of this has fallen on deaf ears.  What we all suspected, but didn’t want to believe, has been confirmed in congressional testimony on a new violation of our constitutional civil rights, with the FBI following in the footsteps of the Gestapo.  What’s even worse is that the far-left predilection for deception is causing some on the pro-freedom right to miss the point.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/when_leftists_love_profiling.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson