Author Topic: Biden: There Are ‘Red Lines’ on Israel, But Not Where I’ll ‘Cut Off All Weapons’[MSNBC interview]  (Read 387 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: There Are ‘Red Lines’ on Israel, But Not Where I’ll ‘Cut Off All Weapons’

Ian Hanchett 9 Mar 2024

During an interview with MSNBC on Saturday aired on “The Saturday Show,” President Joe Biden said that he doesn’t have a red line with Israel where he’s “going to cut off all weapons” but there are red lines and “you cannot have 30,000 more Palestinians dead” as a result of pursuing Hamas.

Host Jonathan Capehart asked, “What is your red line with Prime Minister Netanyahu? Do you have a red line? For instance, would invasion of Rafah, which you have urged him not to do, would that be a red line?”

Biden answered, “I’m never going to leave Israel. The defense of Israel is still critical. So, there’s no red line, I’m going to cut off all weapons so they don’t have the Iron Dome to protect them, they don’t have –. But, there [are] red lines that if he crosses and they continue — you cannot have 30,000 more Palestinians dead as a consequence of going after [Hamas]. There [are] other ways to deal, to get to, to deal with the trauma caused by Hamas. And it’s like I — well, look, the first time I went over, I sat with him and I sat with the War Cabinet, and I said, look, don’t make the mistake America made. America made a mistake, we went after Bin Laden until we got him, but we shouldn’t have gone into Ukraine — I mean, excuse me, we shouldn’t have gotten into the whole thing in Iraq and Afghanistan. It wasn’t necessary, and it has caused more problems than it erased, than it’s — than it cured.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/09/biden-there-are-red-lines-on-israel-but-not-where-ill-cut-off-all-weapons/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 02:31:39 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: SCOTUS Said Women Can Vote to Change Abortion Law, I Found Idea ‘That They Don’t Think They Can’ ‘Insulting’

During an interview with MSNBC on Saturday aired on “The Saturday Show,” President Joe Biden said that he doesn’t view the Supreme Court as a political body, but thinks the ruling in the Dobbs decision was incorrect. Biden also stated, “they used a phrase that women can vote and they can change it if they want to. I found that somewhat insulting, the idea that they don’t think they can. Women are speaking out.”

Host Jonathan Capehart asked, “I was struck by your direct comments to the Supreme Court, who were arrayed right there in front of you. Am I right in thinking that you view the Roberts court as a political body and the conservative majority as politicians instead of jurists?”

Biden answered, “No. Look, I think they made a wrong decision, I think they read the Constitution wrong, and I think they made a mistake, and I was being blunt. And part of [what] they said, remember, what they said was, it’s up to the states to decide. That’s really what was said, it’s no longer a constitutionally guaranteed principle. And they used a phrase that women can vote and they can change it if they want to. I found that somewhat insulting, the idea that they don’t think they can. Women are speaking out. They spoke out in 2022, they spoke out in 2024. This is what’s going to happen, and I was just making clear, women speak up, this is going to change, and if you give me a Congress that’s Democrat, we’re going to change it back to Roe v. Wade.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/09/biden-scotus-said-women-can-vote-to-change-abortion-law-i-found-idea-that-they-dont-think-they-can-insulting/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I Regret Using ‘Illegal’ for ‘Undocumented Person’ Suspected in Riley Case

During a portion of an interview with MSNBC set to air on Saturday’s broadcast of “The Saturday Show,” President Joe Biden stated that he regrets using the word “illegal” to describe the “Undocumented person” who is the suspected killer of Laken Riley.

Host Jonathan Capehart asked, “I noticed the look of surprise on your face when you walked into the chamber and you saw Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA). It was priceless. You feigned shock at seeing her. But, during your response to her heckling of you, you used the word ‘illegal’ when talking about the man who allegedly killed Laken Riley.”

Biden responded, “Undocumented person. And I shouldn’t have used ‘illegal,’ I should have — it’s undocumented. And look, when I spoke about the difference between Trump and me, one of things I talked about on the border was the way he talks about vermin, the way he talks about these people polluting the blood. I talked about what I’m not going to do, what I won’t do. I’m not going to treat any of these people with disrespect. Look, they built the country, the reason our economy is growing. We have to control the border and [have] more orderly flow, but I don’t share his view at all.”

Capehart then asked, “So, you regret using that word?”

Biden answered, “Yes.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/09/biden-i-regret-using-illegal-for-undocumented-person-suspected-in-riley-case/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SteveInTennessee
@stephen_deakins
·
3h
Biden folks receive the questions in advance.  He rehearses the answers.  He has a prompter  just behind the “journalist’s” head and he still blows the answer.
Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Hamas says no ceasefire yet.
Israel says no cease fire yet.
Joe B says to hell with both of yah, your're gonna get a cease fire whether you want it or not.  Hamas will get resupplied, screw Israel, Joe being utterly even handed 'fair'.  No ceasefire unless Hamas is losing and only then.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This whole thread is an example of why I will no longer watch television news.

ANYBODY'S "television news"...