Author Topic: Pentagon report: no sign of alien life in decades of UFO sightings  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon report: no sign of alien life in decades of UFO sightings
By Eric Tucker, The Associated Press
 Mar 8, 03:42 PM

WASHINGTON — A Pentagon study released Friday that examined reported sightings of UFOs over nearly the last century found no evidence of aliens or extraterrestrial intelligence, a conclusion consistent with past U.S. government efforts to assess the accuracy of claims that have captivated public attention for decades.

The study from the Defense Department’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office analyzed U.S. government investigations since 1945 of reported sightings of unidentified anomalous phenomena, more popularly known as UFOs.

It found no evidence that any of them were signs of alien life, or that the U.S. government and private companies had reverse-engineered extraterrestrial technology and were hiding it.

“All investigative efforts, at all levels of classification, concluded that most sightings were ordinary objects and phenomena and the result of misidentification,” said the report, which was mandated by Congress. Another volume of the report focused on more recent research will be out later.

https://www.c4isrnet.com/news/your-military/2024/03/08/dod-report-no-sign-of-alien-life-in-decades-of-ufo-sightings/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Pentagon report: no sign of alien life in decades of UFO sightings
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2024, 02:26:32 pm »
That's because the word "alien" is no longer acceptable in America after Biden apologized for using the word in describing Laken Riley's killer.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 02:27:35 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson