Author Topic: Illegal alien charged with murder of Laken Riley easily crossed into U.S. despite ties to Venezuelan  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal alien charged with murder of Laken Riley easily crossed into U.S. despite ties to Venezuelan gang: report
March 8, 2024 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton |  Print Article

The alleged killer of Laken Riley had no trouble entering the U.S. illegally even though he had suspected ties to the bloody Venezuelan Tren de Aragua gang.

Jose Ibarra was reportedly waved across the US border and wasn’t required to check in with authorities until he had been here for two years according to the New York Post.

Authorities claim that both Ibarra and his brother Diego have ties to the vicious Tren de Aragua gang. The Venezuelan was originally busted for illegally entering the U.S. in September 2022 in El Paso, Texas with his girlfriend, Layling Franco, and her 5-year-old son. He wasn’t in custody long. Less than 24 hours later, Ibarra was released on parole due to lack of detention capacity according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement insiders.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/08/illegal-alien-charged-with-murder-of-laken-riley-easily-crossed-into-u-s-despite-ties-to-venezuelan-gang-report-1443632/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson