Author Topic: WATCH: Guatemalan Suspect Smuggling Fellow Illegals Crashes During Pursuit Topping 120 MPH in Texas  (Read 153 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Guatemalan Suspect Smuggling Fellow Illegals Crashes During Pursuit Topping 120 MPH in Texas

Border Hawk
Mar 3, 2024

A high-speed pursuit in Texas ended when a Guatemalan suspect smuggling fellow illegal aliens slammed into multiple vehicles after reaching speeds of more than 120 miles per hour, authorities say.

The harrowing incident unfolded in Maverick County on February 23, but the Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) just released details and footage this week.

TxDPS troopers were attempting to pull over a suspicious Dodge Durango on US-277 when the driver swerved into the shoulder lane and sped past multiple cargo trucks.

https://borderhawk.blog/watch-guatemalan-suspect-smuggling-fellow-illegals-crashes-during-pursuit-topping-120-mph-in-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson