Author Topic: Biden apologizes for calling illegal alien who killed Laken Riley an ‘illegal’  (Read 170 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden apologizes for calling illegal alien who killed Laken Riley an ‘illegal’
President suggests illegal immigrants “built the country” and are the “reason our economy is growing.”

By John Solomon
Published: March 9, 2024 10:10pm

Updated: March 9, 2024 10:56pm

President Joe Biden apologized Saturday for calling the illegal alien who killed Georgia nursing student Laken Riley an “illegal” and suggested illegal immigration is helping America.

“Look, they built the country. The reason our economy is growing,” the president told MSNBC in an interview when talking about illegal immigrants.

Biden had faced criticism for two days from liberal Democrats in Congress for referring to the man who killed Riley as an “illegal.” He said Saturday that his use of the term was wrong.

“I shouldn’t have used illegal,” Biden said. “It’s undocumented.”

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/biden-apologizes-calling-illegal-alien-who-killed-laken-riley-illegal
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 01:08:42 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
When the POTUS is hamstrung by "free speech" restrictions, you know it's over for the rest of us. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson