Author Topic: Macron Lashes Out at Accusations His Wife is Transgender  (Read 1502 times)

Online mountaineer

Macron Lashes Out at Accusations His Wife is Transgender
« on: March 09, 2024, 05:44:30 pm »
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
NEW: French President Emmanuel Macron lashes out after two women came forward accusing his wife of being transgender. 

The women claim they were intimidated “by the authorities” who allegedly covered up the “state secret.” 

Macron was only 15 years old when he started dating 40-year-old Brigitte Auzière who was a mother and his teacher.

Macron says the allegations that his wife is transgender are false and fabricated. “The worst thing is the false information and fabricated scenarios. People eventually believe them and disturb you, even in your intimacy.”

The accusers, 52-year old Amandine Roy and journalist Natacha Rey, claim Brigitte was born a boy named Jean-Michel Trogneux in 1953.
11:41 AM · Mar 9, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Re: Macron Lashes Out at Accusations His Wife is Transgender
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 05:45:44 pm »
Emmanuel Macron finally responds to rumours his wife is trans
Tom Sanders
Published Mar 9, 2024, 3:50pm|Updated Mar 9, 2024, 3:52pm

French President Emmanuel Macron has broken his silence over malicious rumours his wife was born a man, claiming such allegations were ‘false and fabricated’.

Speaking at an International Women’s Day event on Friday, Macron expressed anger and frustration about continual speculation about Brigitte Macron, 70, whom he married in 2007.

‘The worst thing is the false information and fabricated scenarios,’ he said. ‘People eventually believe them and disturb you, even in your intimacy.’  ...

Rumours about Ms Macron first emerged in 2021, originating on a far-right website in September before being circulated by conspiracy theorists.

The source of the rumours were later traced back to two women- Amandine Roy, a 52-year-old clairvoyant, and Natacha Rey, 48, who claimed to be a freelance journalist.   ...
https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/09/emmanuel-macron-breaks-silence-rumours-wife-trans-20432571/

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 06:17:34 pm »
From the article….

Macron was only 15 years old when he started dating 40-year-old Brigitte Auzière who was a mother and his teacher.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTWEwjk-LfQ
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2024, 06:20:40 pm »
What's French for "groomer"?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 06:41:52 pm »

toiletteur
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2024, 09:37:27 pm »
I don't know, but I do know the French for mommy wife...Maman femme and I have wondered for years who the real leader of France was and I don't think it's the Macron named Emmanuel.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 10:04:09 pm »
Macron's wife is a piker.

We had the Mooch Wookie.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 01:36:42 am »
Don't have to look beyond our own shores for leaders possibly married to transgenders. 

I never thought Michelle was that way until I saw the video of her/him dancing with Ellen DeGeneres on her show, with what looked like a large package bouncing around under that dress.  Of course, the video may have been doctored, but one does wonder.

:shrug:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2024, 01:47:39 am »
Brigitte Macron and her daughter, Tiphaine Auzière.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 04:36:33 am by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 04:31:25 am »
They have children for Pete's sake.
Yeah, I hear he has a birth certificate, too. :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2024, 05:35:50 am »
Jack Russell...

Yeah, well so do many people, millions, THAT NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO ANY OF THEM.  A conservative friend told me the Obamas acquired both those kids from people in Algeria.  Is it true?  Who knows.  I know there are no photos of Michelle ever pregnant with a child.  No hospital photos of a new mother with her new born. 

I took a roll of film, at least, of every child I had at the hospital.  New mother and baby.  Happy times that I would think every couple share with one another, but there is not one such photo of the Obamas.  Not one.  Every aspect of the Obamas was suspect.  He was the single most dishonest politician I ever witnessed until Wrecking Ball Joe became POTUS.  He has since proven there is worse than simply "if his lips are moving he is lying", as was often expressed in regard to Obama.

They have children for Pete's sake.  Really, open  your eyes and your mind beyond the OBVIOUS!

And yes, I don't for a nanosecond believe anything about Barack Obama, not that he was born here and nothing about him.  He has spent millions to keep his history secret from the American people.  Why?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2024, 12:24:20 pm »
I almost hate to mention it, but the Q nuts glommed onto this story, and inform us that not only was Madame Macron born male, Monsieur Macron was born female - and a Rothschild.  :tinfoil:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2024, 02:51:27 am »

Yeah, well so do many people, millions, THAT NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO ANY OF THEM.  A conservative friend told me the Obamas acquired both those kids from people in Algeria.  Is it true?  Who knows.  I know there are no photos of Michelle ever pregnant with a child.  No hospital photos of a new mother with her new born. 

I took a roll of film, at least, of every child I had at the hospital.  New mother and baby.  Happy times that I would think every couple share with one another, but there is not one such photo of the Obamas.  Not one.  Every aspect of the Obamas was suspect.  He was the single most dishonest politician I ever witnessed until Wrecking Ball Joe became POTUS.  He has since proven there is worse than simply "if his lips are moving he is lying", as was often expressed in regard to Obama.

They have children for Pete's sake.  Really, open  your eyes and your mind beyond the OBVIOUS!

And yes, I don't for a nanosecond believe anything about Barack Obama, not that he was born here and nothing about him.  He has spent millions to keep his history secret from the American people.  Why?
Not even baby pictures with gramma?  My wife never missed a chance to hold the latest addition to the tribe, and be photographed doing so (some of her most contented expressions are in those pics).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2024, 08:22:48 am »

@Jack Russell

Doesn't mean a thing. I was taken in (never legally adopted) by a married couple that couldn't have children,and was an adult before I ever found out. I even enlisted in the army using their last name. I didn't find out until after my "mother" died.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!