Author Topic: What Biden’s ‘come to Jesus’ Bibi comment reveals about the two leaders and the US-Israel relationsh  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Biden’s ‘come to Jesus’ Bibi comment reveals about the two leaders and the US-Israel relationship
By
Joel Gehrke
March 8, 2024 8:39 pm

“Don’t repeat this.”

For a moment, it seemed like President Joe Biden didn’t want most people to know what he was about to tell Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO), and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.

“I told him, ‘Bibi … you and I are going to have a come to Jesus meeting,'” Biden said after his State of the Union address, as a CSPAN cameraman looked on. “I’m on a hot mic here. That was good.”

The exchange punctuated an escalating series of public signals that Biden’s team disapproves of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu’s prosecution of the war against Hamas. The civilian death toll in the Gaza Strip has fueled outrage on the American Left at the potential expense of Israel’s standing among liberal democracies and Biden’s potential reelection prospects, which depend in no small part on Arab American voters concentrated in the battleground state of Michigan.

“The administration is thinking about this in terms of the political narrative in the United States and wanting to make sure that the people of Gaza are taken care of to satisfy a certain constituency in the United States,” Foundation for Defense of Democracies Senior Vice President Jonathan Schanzer said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign-policy/2912222/what-bidens-come-to-jesus-bibi-comment-reveals-about-the-two-leaders-and-the-us-israel-relationship/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
The exchange punctuated an escalating series of public signals that Biden’s team disapproves of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu’s prosecution of the war against Hamas. The civilian death toll in the Gaza Strip has fueled outrage on the American Left at the potential expense of Israel’s standing among liberal democracies and Biden’s potential reelection prospects, which depend in no small part on Arab American voters concentrated in the battleground state of Michigan.

If this was 1946, Biden would be saying,
"Stop killing Germans!
Stop trying to root out those poor, defenseless Nazis!"

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao