Author Topic: Need More Proof Biden Was Drugged for the State of the Union? Here It Is.  (Read 843 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Need More Proof Biden Was Drugged for the State of the Union? Here It Is.
Matt Margolis

A great deal hinged on Joe Biden's performance during Thursday evening's State of the Union address. The White House knew more than anything that Biden had to dispel concerns regarding his age and cognitive decline. Naturally, the mainstream media did its part to help in shore up this narrative affirming Biden's presidential competence, and wound up choosing the same entry from the thesaurus to characterize his delivery: "fiery."

I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

But, it didn't work for those of us who saw and heard Biden's loud and angry delivery, which was punctuated by constant slurring and slip ups. One expert says that Biden's performance featured the telltale signs of being medicated.

Dr. Carole Lieberman, a forensic psychiatrist specializing in elderly dementia patients, pointed out that Biden's increased speed and volume during the address, contrary to his usual slow and stumbling demeanor, could be indicative of stimulant usage, potentially Adderall or another amphetamine.

“[Adderall]’s given to focus someone’s attention so if you give it to someone who is not focused and give it to them ahead of a big event like the State of the Union, it will improve their focus,” Lieberman told the Washington Times. “But it’s treating the symptoms rather than boosting the brain and it’s addictive so it’s dangerous.”

more
https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/03/09/need-more-proof-biden-was-drugged-for-the-state-of-the-union-n4927158
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I suspect he was given more (a lot more) than the recommended dosage of Adderall.
Adderall may be habit-forming, and this medicine is a drug of abuse. Tell your doctor if you have had problems with drug or alcohol abuse.

Stimulants have caused stroke, heart attack, and sudden death in people with high blood pressure, heart disease, or a heart defect. ...
Adderall may cause new or worsening psychosis (unusual thoughts or behavior), especially if you have a history of depression, mental illness, or bipolar disorder. ...
Drugs.com

Symptoms of overdose (from VeryWellMind.com):
 Mild
    Confusion
    Headaches
    Hyperactivity
    Nausea
    Vomiting
    Rapid breathing
    Stomach pain

Severe
    Hallucinations
    Rhabdomyolysis (breakdown of muscles)
    Tremors
    Heart attack
    Fever
    Aggressiveness
    Panic
    Death

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

I suspect he was given more (a lot more) than the recommended dosage of Adderall.Drugs.com

Symptoms of overdose (from VeryWellMind.com):
 Mild
    Confusion
    Headaches
    Hyperactivity
    Nausea
    Vomiting
    Rapid breathing
    Stomach pain

Severe
    Hallucinations
    Rhabdomyolysis (breakdown of muscles)
    Tremors
    Heart attack
    Fever
    Aggressiveness
    Panic
    Death

His handlers will kill him before they allow Trump near the WH
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
His handlers will kill him before they allow Trump near the WH
I think his handlers will be VERY careful not to push too hard. He goes down and they are out of a job, maybe even up on charges.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

The drugs are definitely having long-term effects:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

The 'before' image appears to have been scrubbed.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

The 'before' image appears to have been scrubbed.

Go figure.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

From the Wayback Machine:

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

From the Wayback Machine:

Well, either the job has aged him more than most, he had better makeup and lighting back then, or he's starting to look like a well groomed meth head with good (likely false) teeth.

C S Lewis