Author Topic: White House Report Card: Angry-old-man campaign begins By Paul Bedard  (Read 248 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Report Card: Angry-old-man campaign begins
By
Paul Bedard
March 9, 2024 9:39 am

This week’s White House Report Card acknowledges the beginning of the fall presidential campaign after President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump took enough delegates during Super Tuesday’s primaries to cement their position as party nominees.

Biden, at 81, would be the oldest president to run for reelection, but at 77, Trump is no spring chicken. And Biden, in his State of the Union address, and Trump in his reaction, both indicated that it will be an angry campaign with both yelling versions of Clint Eastwood’s iconic line in Gran Torino, “Get off my lawn.”

The State of the Union address was overly political, with Biden making repeated references to Trump and issues that have helped Democrats in recent elections, notably abortion.

Conservative analyst Jed Babbin graded Biden an “F” for the week and panned the annual address. Democratic pollster John Zogby graded a “B plus” and gave the speech a thumbs up.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/2912412/white-house-report-card-angry-old-man-campaign-begins/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: White House Report Card: Angry-old-man campaign begins By Paul Bedard
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 04:17:59 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.