Author Topic: Exclusive — ‘New Dawn Here at the RNC’: Newly Elected Chair Michael Whatley, Co-Chair Lara Trump Det  (Read 4313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — ‘New Dawn Here at the RNC’: Newly Elected Chair Michael Whatley, Co-Chair Lara Trump Detail Plan to ‘Win in November’

Matthew Boyle 8 Mar 2024 Washington, DC

Newly-elected Republican National Committee (RNC) chairman Michael Whatley and co-chairwoman Lara Trump, in their first joint interview since locking down the positions on Friday, explained to Breitbart News that a “new dawn” has set in at the GOP’s main party committee and everything is about winning in November.

Whatley and Trump, the daughter-in-law of former President Donald Trump and wife of Trump’s son, Eric Trump, were elected on Friday by members of the RNC as the new chair and co-chair of the RNC. They replace now former chairwoman Ronna McDaniel and were supported by the former president, who just locked down the GOP presidential nomination this week with blowout victories on Super Tuesday. Whatley and Trump sat for their first exclusive joint interview with Breitbart News moments after they won the positions at the RNC meetings in Houston, and they told Breitbart News the focus from the party is now exclusively on winning in November.

“This year, the next eight months, are all about making sure that we win in November,” Whatley said. “Everything we do is going to be focused on winning. We are going to have to get out the vote and we are going to have to protect the ballot. Every dollar we raise and we spend at the RNC is going to be focused on those two missions. We are going to work very, very closely with the president’s campaign, and we’re going to make sure that we are a seamless operation. At the end of the day, the RNC was built 146 years ago with one purpose, which was to elect Republican presidents. We also know we’ve got Senate races and House races that are really truly important for us, so we are going to work up and down the country to win up and down the ballot. But the way we’re going to do that is getting out the vote and protecting the ballot.”

Lara Trump said that Whatley’s history as chairman of the North Carolina GOP has given him a background in election integrity and, combined with a renewed fundraising push she will help lead, the party is now in prime position to defeat Democrat President Joe Biden.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/08/exclusive-new-dawn-here-at-the-rnc-newly-elected-chair-michael-whatley-co-chair-lara-trump-detail-plan-to-win-in-november/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 MSNBC host on Lara Trump takeover: ‘Now we’ve got nepo-RNC’
by Tara Suter - 03/09/24 9:21 AM ET

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace noted the recent election of former President Trump’s daughter-in-law as Republican National Committee (RNC) co-chair Friday.

“Now we’ve got nepo-RNC,” Wallace quipped on “Deadline: White House” Friday.

The RNC voted to make Michael Whatley, who has previously been the chair of the North Carolina GOP and Lara Trump, the wife of the former president’s son Eric, chair and co-chair of the organization respectively Friday. Ronna McDaniel, the former head of the RNC, resigned from her position as she faced strife with Trump amid the primary season.

Lara said the organization had already received a $100,000 check and noted the significance of fundraising and pushing for early voting while talking to RNC committee members on Friday.

“We’ve got to play the game a little bit differently. We have to encourage people to do things like early voting,” she said.

Whatley, a strong supporter of the former president, said that the RNC “will be focused like a laser on getting out the vote and protecting the ballot,” when talking to members of the organization.

“In less than eight months, we are going to determine the fate of not only the United States but of the entire world,” he said. “And this body, the RNC, is going to be the vanguard of a movement that will work tirelessly, every single day to elect our nominee Donald J. Trump as the 47th president of the United States, flip the Senate, expand our majority in the House of Representatives.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4520956-msnbc-host-on-lara-trump-takeover-now-weve-got-nepo-rnc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Election integrity and get out the vote are great, but I'm guessing an unreasonable percentage of RNC funds are going to be dedication to Trump's campaign, to the detriment of Congressional races.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 06:47:56 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Election integrity and get out the vote are great, but I'm guessing an unreasonable percentage of RBC funds are going to be dedication to Trump's campaign, to the detriment of Congressional races.

Not one red penny will have come from me! Of That I will assure you.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

A sad day. And an incredibly asinine mistake.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not one red penny will have come from me! Of That I will assure you.

In my job as Env. Manager and negotiating with regulatory agencies, I used to have to register as a lobbyist, and my company required me to pay my registration fees, and at my personal address.   (by law in Texas at the time).  I and others were also strongly suggested that we contribute to our PAC too.

That registration unleashed an avalanche of phone calls and junk mail that bordered on the intrusive.  Since retirement, I have remained as stealth as possible fr a reason.   No political entity will ever get another cent from me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Election integrity and get out the vote are great, but I'm guessing an unreasonable percentage of RBC funds are going to be dedication to Trump's campaign, to the detriment of Congressional races.

And to those who who happen to suck up to Trump more than others.

Nepotism at it's worst and most damaging.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

And to those who who happen to suck up to Trump more than others.

Nepotism at it's worst and most damaging.

I can no longer believe that Tumpy's fans can't see what he's making.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

1. An example of a political cult of personality rarely seen in this country.
2. Hard to put a word on it....  His masses are mesmerized, frenzied, hypnotized by his schtick, in the same vein as Maximus in the arena yelling "Are you not entertained"?  Except Trump yells it holding a plastic sword, and in a carnival barker tone.

Online roamer_1

1. An example of a political cult of personality rarely seen in this country.
2. Hard to put a word on it....  His masses are mesmerized, frenzied, hypnotized by his schtick, in the same vein as Maximus in the arena yelling "Are you not entertained"?  Except Trump yells it holding a plastic sword, and in a carnival barker tone.

Mesmerized... It really is becoming self-evident.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Maj. Bill Martin

Campaign donations just go into a "pot" for the political pros to spend any way and anywhere they want?

I thought that if you donated to a candidate,the donation went to THAT candidate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Worse, they don’t care

Trump’s will is their command
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 09:58:49 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Maj. Bill Martin

Campaign donations just go into a "pot" for the political pros to spend any way and anywhere they want?

I thought that if you donated to a candidate,the donation went to THAT candidate.

This is from the RNC website @sneakypete: The RNC does not accept contributions earmarked for any candidate or other committee. Contributions are used to fund all RNC programs, and will be spent as the RNC determines within its sole discretion.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is from the RNC website @sneakypete: The RNC does not accept contributions earmarked for any candidate or other committee. Contributions are used to fund all RNC programs, and will be spent as the RNC determines within its sole discretion.

@bigheadfred

Is this the way it has always been? If it is,I have no problem with it.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Good point Fred.  And I hope those who want to help, donate to specific candiates instead of the RNC.  Send Tump a message.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred

I don't know. I have never given a dime to any politician or political outfit.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@bigheadfred

Even if it disproportionally given to Trump, instead of down ticket candidates?

Online roamer_1

Good point Fred.  And I hope those who want to help, donate to specific candiates instead of the RNC.  Send Tump a message.

Tump, hell. That's been my modus operandi ever since 07 when they shook Duncan Hunter off in favor of McCain't. I'd boycott for sure if I wasn't already. RNC has seen nothing from me in years. And that is no small thing. Back when I was a Big 'R' Rhinestone Republican I gave them thousands.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

While contributions to individual candidates are great, there are aspects to get out the vote campaigns, election integrity issues, etc. where a national-level campaign can be more helpful and much cheaper than having every individual candidate do it individually.  You'd also like to see some national ad buys that just aren't going to come from just local/state races.  So I have zero issue with the RNC assuming that broader role.

That being said, the RNC likely isn't all that efficient and probably wastes a lot of money.  But that still is different from suddenly saying that the sole focus is going to be to elect Trump, to the detriment of everything else.

My mom is a lifelong Republicans who has written 4 figure checks to the RNC every year for decades.  But she's not happy about this, and won't be writing one this year.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 01:33:27 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

You actually hate him so much you would rather see Biden re-elected,wouldn't you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Even if it disproportionally given to Trump, instead of down ticket candidates?

@catfish1957

"RUDE ORANGE BILLIONAIRE MUST NOT WIN!

GO BIDEN!

Offline LMAO

My mom is a lifelong Republicans who has written 4 figure checks to the RNC every year for decades.  But she's not happy about this, and won't be writing one this year.

And how many others will do likewise? And coming at a time when the RNC is broke when compared to the DNC?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 03:10:24 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

You actually hate him so much you would rather see Biden re-elected,wouldn't you?

@sneakypete

Head fake.

His opponent is incidental to the merit of dumping all of RNC into Tumpy... At the expense of every other race.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@sneakypete

Head fake.

His opponent is incidental to the merit of dumping all of RNC into Tumpy... At the expense of every other race.
It's always love hate? I don't hate Trump but he sure has made sure I don't like him and that hasn't got spit to do with Biden **nononono* The only thing different that Trump has from Biden is the border, otherwise they still spend like drunken sailors and Trump, despite his denials isn't that far off from Joe on the 2nd.

Online roamer_1

It's always love hate? I don't hate Trump but he sure has made sure I don't like him and that hasn't got spit to do with Biden **nononono* The only thing different that Trump has from Biden is the border, otherwise they still spend like drunken sailors and Trump, despite his denials isn't that far off from Joe on the 2nd.

Thar's right - though I would add Foreign Policy too, at which Tumpy seems more adept... Though the whip-saw effect between parties is pretty damaging, both here and abroad. What we need most anymore is regular stability... That cannot be delivered by either side.