Author Topic: Gingrich: Biden’s most inspirational State of the Union moment was ‘when he left’  (Read 151 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Gingrich: Biden’s most inspirational State of the Union moment was ‘when he left’
by Tara Suter - 03/09/24 10:04 AM ET

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) said President Biden’s most inspirational moment of his State of the Union address was “when he left” Friday.

“I think at the end when he left,” Gingrich responded when asked by Fox News host Laura Ingraham on her show, “The Ingraham Angle,” if the president had an “overriding, inspiring moment” that “grabbed” him in his speech.

Biden gave a fiery and energetic State of the Union address Thursday night that drew criticism from conservatives including current Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), who was sitting behind the president for the speech.

“People are saying that I made funny facial expressions. I tried to keep a poker face, but it was very difficult. I disagreed so vehemently with so much of what he said, and I think the people back home did as well,” Johnson told reporters after the speech.

“There’s a lot of memes, I guess, going around tonight about my facial expressions. I did not like the speech, I don’t think the American people liked it, and there wasn’t much I could do about that. I guess I didn’t hide that very well,” Johnson told Fox News’s Sean Hannity.

In his interview with Ingraham, Gingrich said the address was “the most hateful, divisive and destructive speech ever given at a State of the Union.” He also said that he thinks that Biden’s Thursday speech “will lead an immense number of Americans to decide that they will, not under any circumstance, ever, support Joe Biden for anything.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4521016-gingrich-bidens-most-inspirational-state-of-the-union-moment-was-when-he-left/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34