Author Topic: Ending the Silence on Hamas’s Sexual Violence  (Read 202 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ending the Silence on Hamas’s Sexual Violence
« on: March 09, 2024, 03:19:17 pm »
Ending the Silence on Hamas’s Sexual Violence

By HALEY STRACK
March 1, 2024 2:40 PM
One of the most comprehensive compilations of evidence on Hamas’s sexual crimes was handed to the United Nations this week.

Even though the world witnessed Hamas’s brutal attack against Israeli civilians through videos and photos that terrorists broadcast on October 7, 2023, international organizations were quick to cast doubt on just how barbarically Hamas acted. As Israel wages its counterattack against Hamas, doubt festers: Is Israel justified in its retaliation? Does the murder of 1,200 Israelis legitimize Hamas’s obliteration?

To remind the world what Israel must fight against — on behalf of innocent Israelis and Palestinians — Israeli women have undertaken a grueling job in the past months. Forced to defend their country and bring justice to their dead loved ones, Israeli task forces have authored reports on Hamas’s sexual crimes to describe in greater detail the events of October 7. A recent report published by the Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel (ARCCI) is one of the most comprehensive compilations of evidence, witness testimony, and military intelligence, and it describes Hamas’s attacks as “sadistic.” The report was handed to the United Nations this week, with the hope that U.N. officials, who for months denied that Hamas had brutalized Israeli women, will finally stand up for Israeli women.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/03/ending-the-silence-on-hamass-sexual-violence/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson