Author Topic: 'Pray': Gunmen Abduct 287 Nigerian Children, '5,000 Nigerian Christians Murdered' Over 2 Years  (Read 291 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Pray': Gunmen Abduct 287 Nigerian Children, '5,000 Nigerian Christians Murdered' Over 2 Years
TALIA WISE
03-08-2024

Nigerian gunmen have attacked a school in the county's northwest region abducting at least 287 students. This marks the second mass abduction in the West African nation in less than a week.

According to locals, assailants surrounded the government-owned school in Kaduna State's Kuriga town Thursday just as students were about to start the school day at around 8 a.m.

Authorities had said earlier that more than 100 students were taken hostage in the attack.

However, Sani Abdullahi, the school's headteacher, told Kaduna Gov. Uba Sani when he visited the town that the total number of those missing after a headcount was 287.

https://www2.cbn.com/news/world/pray-gunmen-abduct-287-nigerian-children-5000-nigerian-christians-murdered-over-2-years
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Burkina Faso says 170 killed in Jihadist attack on village
 North Africa PostMarch 4, 2024 3:00 pm

Burkina Faso judicial authorities said an attack on a village in Yatenga province left 170 people, including women and children, dead as the country reels under a surge in Jihadist activity.

The attack came as the military authorities in the country warned against increased risk of attacks by extremist groups, including on urban centers.

The country’s army seized power in 2022, but more than a third of Burkina Faso is controlled by insurgents.

The US State Department said it was “gravely concerned by the rise in violence against civilians in northern and eastern Burkina Faso in late February.”

https://northafricapost.com/75575-burkina-faso-says-170-killed-in-jihadist-attack-on-village.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Nigeria: Muslims murder two Christians and kidnap dozens of others
Mar 14, 2024 9:00 am By Robert Spencer
Jihad Watch

The jihad genocide in Nigeria continues as the world wrings its hands over a fictional genocide in Gaza.  ...
“Muslim Terrorists Kill Two Christians in Kaduna State, Nigeria,” Morning Star News, March 7, 2024:

ABUJA, Nigeria (Christian Daily International–Morning Star News) – Muslim terrorists killed two Christians and kidnapped dozens of others in an attack on the outskirts of the city of Kaduna in northern Nigeria, sources said.

The assailants invaded Gonin Gora, a predominantly Christian village in Chikun County, southern Kaduna state, the night of Feb. 28, area residents said.

“The attackers, who we know to be Muslim bandits terrorizing Christians in Kaduna state, attacked the Angwan Auta area of Gonin Gora and killed two Christians,” area resident Patience Ali told Christian Daily International-Morning Star News in a text message. “They also broke into about 10 houses belonging to Christians and kidnapped dozens of members from these households.” ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org