Author Topic: Veteran stabbed while saving woman in NYC subway warns of rising crime consequences: ‘Vigilantes wil  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Veteran stabbed while saving woman in NYC subway warns of rising crime consequences: ‘Vigilantes will come out’

By Social Links forKhristina Narizhnaya and Social Links forAmanda Woods
Published March 8, 2024, 5:48 p.m. ET
The Good Samaritan who was stabbed while coming to the aid of a woman at a Bronx subway station this week is a Marine Corps veteran who urged city officials to do something about crime — and “if not, the vigilantes will come out,” he said Friday.

Alfredo Troche, 53 told The Post that when he saw two men threatening a woman with a box cutter at the Pelham Parkway Nos. 2 and 5 train station in Allerton around 12:50 a.m. Thursday, his military training compelled him to step in.

Troche – who on Friday wore a leather motorcycle vest with a Batman logo on the back and a Batman patch – said he was returning to the Bronx after visiting his dad in Williamsburg, Brooklyn when he walked right into the startling scene.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/08/us-news/good-samaritan-veteran-stabbed-while-protecting-woman-in-nyc-subway-decries-crime-the-vigilantes-will-come-out/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson