Author Topic: Criminal justice activist arrested for murder after head found in freezer one month after telling Jo  (Read 168 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Criminal justice activist arrested for murder after head found in freezer one month after telling Joe Rogan Experience he'd turned his life around
Johnson was arrested after the head of his prison rival was found in an apartment.

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
Mar 8, 2024

An ex-convict turned criminal justice advocate who just last month appeared on the Joe Rogan Experience to explain how he'd finally turned his life around has been arrested in connection with the murder of his former prison rival in New York City.

Sheldon Johnson, 48, was taken into custody on Thursday after body parts belonging to the victim, 44-year-old Collin Small, were discovered stashed in an apartment Johnson had been spotted entering and exiting in numerous disguises.

According to the New York Post, neighbors told police that the incident took place shortly before 8pm on Tuesday at the apartment at Odgen Avenue and West 162nd Street in the Bronx.

https://thepostmillennial.com/criminal-justice-activist-arrested-for-murder-after-head-found-in-freezer-one-month-after-telling-joe-rogan-experience-hed-turned-his-life-around
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson