Author Topic: Here Were Some of Trump's Best Posts About Biden's Unhinged State of the Union  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here Were Some of Trump's Best Posts About Biden's Unhinged State of the Union

Matt Vespa
March 08, 2024 9:15 PM

It’ll never happen, but if our elections were solely fought in the arena of social media, Joe Biden would get slaughtered. Biden’s team had that ‘Dark Brandon’ creation, but it never went anywhere because Biden is old, weak, and can’t remember when his son died. Trump’s team has brutalized this White House, including mocking Biden and Nancy walking together—they spliced a nursing home into the video to make it seem like a Visiting Angels commercial.

While his Twitter account has been restored, Trump solely uses his Truth Social platform. He was live-blogging Biden’s unhinged State of the Union address last night, and it was more entertaining than anything Joe had to say last night. The bombastic, partisan speech was marketed as some comeback for Biden. Give it time; all it takes is for him to fall again for voters to realize he’s too old to be president.

From Biden’s machismo in standing up to Putin, which was ridiculous, to the economy, immigration, and the rule of law, Trump was there to slap down all of Biden’s lies:

Recommended

Joe Biden is Just a Bitter, Hate-Filled Old Man
Mark Lewis

What an insane address, Joe.

Yeah, this is funny, but let's win this election:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/03/08/trump-live-tweets-biden-sotu-n2636246
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson