Author Topic: Chuck Schumer 2009 Remarks on Immigration Exposes How Insane Dems Have Become on the Issue  (Read 204 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chuck Schumer 2009 Remarks on Immigration Exposes How Insane Dems Have Become on the Issue

Matt Vespa
March 08, 2024 9:00 PM

Rebecca wrote at length about the Democratic Party’s freakout over Joe Biden using the phrase “illegal” when referencing Jose Ibarra, the illegal immigrant who murdered Laken Riley as she was on her routine run on the University of Georgia’s campus in February. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) heckled the president into making some remarks about Riley’s murder that’s placed a microscope on the issue of rising illegal alien crime.

We have this nonsense about how Joe should have used ‘undocumented’ instead—Nancy Pelosi tossed that into the mix today. It’s funny; it wasn’t that long ago that Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said such phrases demonstrated unseriousness toward the issue of illegal immigration.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/03/08/chuck-schumer-2009-remarks-on-immigration-exposes-how-insane-dems-have-become-on-the-issue-n2636293
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Chuck Schumer 2009 Remarks on Immigration Exposes How Insane Dems Have Become on the Issue

it wasn’t that long ago that Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said such phrases demonstrated unseriousness toward the issue of illegal immigration.

What Chuck Schumer's 2009 remarks show is
how much the Dems have always lied about the issue.
They talked tough, and DID THE OPPOSITE of what they said.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao