Author Topic: Joe Biden's State of the Union Was the Most Unhinged and Angry in History  (Read 298 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden's State of the Union Was the Most Unhinged and Angry in History
By Bonchie | 10:52 PM on March 07, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

In completely unsurprising fashion, Joe Biden arrived 20 minutes late for his own State of the Union on Thursday. Once he finally took the podium, it became clear that he shouldn't have shown up at all.

Perhaps it was a screw-up on the dosage by his drug cocktail team, but Biden spent the first half hour of the speech screaming uncontrollably, while intermittently coughing and slurring his words. It was surreal and by far, the most unhinged and angriest State of the Union in history. There will no doubt be headlines proclaiming otherwise, and they will be false.

There were also plenty of instances of the president's senility showing through. In the early part of the speech, Biden brought up January 6th and proceeded to completely flub two of his big zingers.

The president then threatened the Supreme Court, albeit in the most mentally deficient way possible, shouting that "women are not without electrical power."

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/03/07/joe-bidens-state-of-the-union-was-the-most-unhinged-and-angry-in-history-n2171090
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

The media loved it though

We’ll wait a few days to see if it was embraced by the public at large
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
That bad and yet millions will whore for Joe on Election day and wonder later how their government turned into shit, much like Joes first term in office.  You can't convince morons not to be morons, how they loves lies and wickednesses then pretending they are innocent of what they know they did.
Hell is made for such.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions