Democrat alternative to Joe if he bows out by end of convention
3 (2.6%)
3rd Party, including RFK, Jr.
10 (8.6%)
I'll probably be too stoned to vote
13 (11.2%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Voting closed: April 08, 2024, 02:03:54 pm

Author Topic: Pulse of Briefers- Election Sentiment 8 Months Out  (Read 53304 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Pulse of Briefers- Election Sentiment 8 Months Out
« Reply #275 on: March 22, 2024, 05:01:24 pm »
WTF are you goin on about now, @DCPatriot ?

This is a forum. A place for classical debate. In the very nature of the place, I'd highly doubt the sort attracted here would be short on opinion, or lacking in their ability to opine. Folks speak their mind around here.

*****rollingeyes*****

Some unsolicited advice, Mr. Know-it-All.  Try using your scroll-bar if a post goes over that large head of yours.

Stop making up bleep out of nothing, because of your incessant need to appear the smartest one in the room. 

Everything posted here isn't a challenge to you and your crew.

Have a nice day...go back and finish your Manifesto or something.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #276 on: March 22, 2024, 05:11:10 pm »
Some unsolicited advice, Mr. Know-it-All.  Try using your scroll-bar if a post goes over that large head of yours.

Stop making up bleep out of nothing, because of your incessant need to appear the smartest one in the room. 

Everything posted here isn't a challenge to you and your crew.

Have a nice day...go back and finish your Manifesto or something.   happy77

More caterwauling drivel. In't it a bit early to be drunk-posting @DCPatriot ?

Know it all? Not me. Never claimed that.
Smartest in the room? Not by a long stretch. Never claimed that either.
I have a crew? It's news to me.

As to my manifesto - Not necessary. I adhere to Burke and Kirk... All the way back to Socrates. No sense in being repetitive.

Methinks your only bitch against me is that I will not be moved. Not a single damn inch.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #277 on: March 22, 2024, 09:40:25 pm »

We've got many wonderful members here who've been posting long before the current ownership took over the forum.

IMO, they're dinosaur Republicans who naturally choose to be polite no matter the opposition.

Democrats today aren't like democrats from JFK days.  Today, they want you gone...not a factor of any kind in their tearing up the Bill of Rights, Constitution and rebuilding it to protect their power.  You're simply in their way.

In a climate like this, and ending my 8th decade as a citizen, I cannot play nice.

I'm more of a "I'll rip off your face and show it to you" today.

Out of respect for a dozen or so members, I won't dare ping anyone.

BUT IMO, you know exactly to whom I'm referring. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 10:54:32 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online LMAO

« Reply #278 on: March 22, 2024, 10:14:13 pm »
Have you seen a pride parade, it ain't the bedroom anymore than it was to begin with. It is in the streets, in the classrooms, in the freaking halls of congress caught on film. Like I said, you keep harping on bedrooms and like I said, it ain't bedrooms anymore, it is adoptions rights, it is now in classrooms keeping parents from even knowing what they push on kids.

Do you supports Trumps positions on this?

Good luck in getting an answer to this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #279 on: March 22, 2024, 10:28:06 pm »

Good luck in getting an answer to this

Or literally anything else...

Just bumper stickers.
'Murica.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #280 on: March 22, 2024, 10:44:39 pm »
Have you seen a pride parade, it ain't the bedroom anymore than it was to begin with. It is in the streets, in the classrooms, in the freaking halls of congress caught on film. Like I said, you keep harping on bedrooms and like I said, it ain't bedrooms anymore, it is adoptions rights, it is now in classrooms keeping parents from even knowing what they push on kids.

Do you supports Trumps positions on this?

IMHO, this has the homosexual Barack Hussein Obama's fingerprints all over this crap.

He's been able to rise to POTUS, all while doing recreational drugs and living a blatant homosexual lifestyle, with a tranny beard and two phony girls passed off as his birth daughters.

With informational dominance with a complicit media and secret data on all the leaders, CEO, FGO, politicians, union leaders, this MO is to blackmail people into pushing his agenda which currently is to have homosexuality relationships accepted as normal.

With all the handpicked freaks and American-hating terrorists he's publicly elevated in our military and intelligence agencies, he's decided along the way to indoctrinate children and toddlers.

"Give me your children for 5 years and I'll show you your future"

We have cross-dressing freaks as heads of agencies...we had Commie voting citizens in charge of the CIA.

This is all in an attempt to condition our youth to accept homosexuality as an accepted lifestyle.

Thus, we went to "whatever you do in your bedroom" to where we are today.

@Sighlass   Does that about cover your question?   :shrug:

Because once again, Trump has nothing to do with this.  He's just one man!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 10:45:39 pm by DCPatriot »

Online LMAO

« Reply #281 on: March 22, 2024, 10:54:18 pm »
Oops

From 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/13/in-speech-trump-appears-to-embrace-lgbt-rights-but-gay-leaders-remain-skeptical/

Trump's speech today was historic — it marked the first time in history a Republican presidential nominee made a direct and explicit appeal to the LGBT community," Angelo said in a statement. "Only time will tell if that translates to actual votes, but in key states that will be decided by slim margins, a few extra votes from LGBT Americans could make all the difference."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #282 on: March 22, 2024, 10:59:16 pm »
@Sighlass   Does that about cover your question?   :shrug:

Because once again, Trump has nothing to do with this.  He's just one man!

Nonsense @DCPatriot . Tumpy is woke as all get out. On the wrong side of Disney. On the wrong side of Bud Light. Seriously on the wrong side all the way along. But I'll let @Sighlass take you to school.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #283 on: March 22, 2024, 11:25:57 pm »
Oops

From 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/13/in-speech-trump-appears-to-embrace-lgbt-rights-but-gay-leaders-remain-skeptical/

Trump's speech today was historic — it marked the first time in history a Republican presidential nominee made a direct and explicit appeal to the LGBT community," Angelo said in a statement. "Only time will tell if that translates to actual votes, but in key states that will be decided by slim margins, a few extra votes from LGBT Americans could make all the difference."

Excuse the man for recognizing the LGTB voter during his presidential campaign.

LOL!  Desperate much??  @Sighlass

Online corbe

« Reply #284 on: March 22, 2024, 11:26:14 pm »
   It's always interesting to watch you twist all your Moralities and Principles into a Pretzel @DCPatriot defending this NY liberal. 
   I expected better from such an intelligent Man.   :beer:

* Though I expect that a populate your Ignore List.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

« Reply #285 on: March 22, 2024, 11:29:46 pm »
Excuse the man for recognizing the LGTB voter during his presidential campaign.

LOL!  Desperate much??  @Sighlass

@Sighlass didn’t post that I did

Up thread, you just went on about how Barack Obama is responsible for all the immorality in this country

Yet when you find out that Donald Trump himself has embraced woke and LBGTQRST issues, miraculously you suddenly have no problem with that

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 11:33:58 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #286 on: March 22, 2024, 11:34:21 pm »
   It's always interesting to watch you twist all your Moralities and Principles into a Pretzel @DCPatriot defending this NY liberal. 

I suspect we’re gonna see a lot more of that from his most dedicated of supporters throughout the campaign

They don’t seem to grasp the concept that you can still vote for somebody and support their campaign but you don’t have to agree with everything they believe
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 11:36:37 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #287 on: March 22, 2024, 11:35:10 pm »

I don't use the "ignore" feature @corbe Use my scroll bar unless the feces posted gets too overwhelming.

Just a typical 78 year old geezer who wants everybody off my lawn! And can no longer tolerate jerks.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #288 on: March 22, 2024, 11:50:46 pm »
This is a forum. A place for classical debate.

Classical debate is an imprecation to the 'ends justify the means' crowd.  It's because classical debate is founded in 'truth'.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #289 on: March 22, 2024, 11:53:07 pm »
Up thread, you just went on about how Barack Obama is responsible for all the immorality in this country

Yet when you find out that Donald Trump himself has embraced woke and LBGTQRST issues, miraculously you suddenly have no problem with that

Reversing premises at the drop of a hat.  It is just like having a debate with a liberal.

Oh, wait .  .  .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #290 on: March 22, 2024, 11:53:51 pm »
Just a typical 78 year old geezer who wants everybody off my lawn! And can no longer tolerate jerks.

Then how do you live with yourself?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #291 on: March 22, 2024, 11:55:07 pm »
Moralphobes aplenty.

Trump just a year ago was kissing gay butt... and I am sure behind closed doors he is promising even more than what gets published.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2022/12/16/trump-addresses-log-cabin-republicans-at-mar-a-lago-gala/

“We are fighting for the gay community, and we are fighting and fighting hard,” - NY Values Trump 

When you join a force fighting not for equality, but for extra "special" rights to place a protected class above all others that don't flock to their ideology.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 12:08:17 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #292 on: March 22, 2024, 11:55:14 pm »
Classical debate is an imprecation to the 'ends justify the means' crowd.  It's because classical debate is founded in 'truth'.

FACTS.

And truth cannot be malleable.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #293 on: March 23, 2024, 12:00:39 am »
@Sighlass didn’t post that I did

I did no such thing, @LMAO

Opined that before the faggot Obama moved into the Oval Office, the LGTBQ crowd remained in the closet and that he takes great pride in filling important positions with them...essentially rubbing the lifestyle in our faces.

And pandering for votes during a national campaign, IMO, is a venial sin comparatively speaking and demonstrating.

https://catholicstraightanswers.com/what-is-the-difference-between-mortal-and-venial-sin/

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #294 on: March 23, 2024, 12:06:10 am »
Opined that before the faggot Obama moved into the Oval Office, the LGTBQ crowd remained in the closet and that he takes great pride in filling important positions with them...essentially rubbing the lifestyle in our faces.

And pandering for votes during a national campaign, IMO, is a venial sin comparatively speaking and demonstrating.

So it's OK when Trump does it, but not OK when Obama does it?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

« Reply #295 on: March 23, 2024, 12:10:00 am »
I did no such thing, @LMAO

https://catholicstraightanswers.com/what-is-the-difference-between-mortal-and-venial-sin/

:goalpost:

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #296 on: March 23, 2024, 12:12:16 am »

:goalpost:

There ya go. It's the same damn thing.
the only difference is... 'Murica.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #297 on: March 23, 2024, 12:21:24 am »
Oops

From 2016

Nope.

On the political benefit/loss  curve, I think that's a FAIL.

Most of those sympathetic to the antics we have seen in this Administration are going to vote Democrat, no matter who is running.

I do not think he could 'sway' enough of that demographic where he will need it, because there simply aren't enough votes to overcome the election fraud he will be facing. Add in the 'benefit' of giving Conservatives just one more reason to not be enthusiastic about voting for him, and I think this is a Loser, Bigly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #298 on: March 23, 2024, 12:22:33 am »
   @catfish1957 kindly emailed me his PDF Volume on how to create a successful POLL on TBR. 
   I'll bone up on that this weekend considering @Texas Robin is laid up. wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #299 on: March 23, 2024, 12:29:02 am »
IMHO, this has the homosexual Barack Hussein Obama's fingerprints all over this crap.

He's been able to rise to POTUS, all while doing recreational drugs and living a blatant homosexual lifestyle, with a tranny beard and two phony girls passed off as his birth daughters.

Funny you mentioned this, it was Trump that put a gay gun-grabber judge (Patrick Bumatay from NY or course) on the 9th Circuit court in California... one that took his "husband" to the confirmation sessions ... He also has two daughters passed off as birth daughters.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 12:35:16 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....