Author Topic: Mexican cartel members reportedly laughing while watching helicopter crash near Texas border, kills  (Read 227 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Mexican cartel members reportedly laughing while watching helicopter crash near Texas border, kills 3
By
Tuhin Das Mahapatra
Mar 09, 2024 01:27 PM IST

Tragedy strikes as a UH-72 Lakota helicopter crashes near Rio Grande City, Texas, claiming the lives of two soldiers and a US Border Patrol agent.

On Friday afternoon, a military helicopter crash near the Texas southern border claimed three lives, including two soldiers and one US Border Patrol agent, according to Joint Task Force North.

“Two soldiers and one US Border Patrol agent are killed. One soldier was injured,” the agency declared.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/mexican-cartel-members-reportedly-laughing-while-watching-helicopter-crash-near-texas-border-kills-3-101709967865916.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson