Author Topic: Laken Riley’s Mom Just Issued This Scathing Statement About Joe Biden.  (Read 273 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Laken Riley’s Mom Just Issued This Scathing Statement About Joe Biden.

The mother of slain Georgia student Laken Riley issued a blistering statement concerning Joe Biden and his failure to correctly speak Riley’s name during the State of the Union on Thursday.“Biden does not even KNOW my child’s name – it’s pathetic! If you are going to say her name (even when forced to do so) at least say the right name!” Laken’s mother, Allyson Phillips, wrote on Facebook on Friday.

“Lincoln, Lincoln Riley,” Biden said Thursday night, holding up a pin badge with her name on it.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/03/08/laken-rileys-mom-just-issued-this-scathing-statement-about-joe-biden/?fbclid=IwAR0ywiF9UmvBDIJa8CVo67Szza3B5naGeb0QAMeWGzo4Lw1inqdBumNG3zs
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

“Lincoln, Lincoln Riley,” Biden said Thursday night, holding up a pin badge with her name on it.

Lincoln?  LINCOLN?  Even with a badge with her name on it, Biden is so senile he can't get it correct. :facepalm2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson