Author Topic: TRAITORS: Democrats in Denver suggest hiring illegals for government jobs amid financial strains and  (Read 276 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TRAITORS: Democrats in Denver suggest hiring illegals for government jobs amid financial strains and layoffs in the city
03/08/2024 // Laura Harris // 1.3K Views

Democrats in Denver, Colorado, have suggested hiring illegal immigrants for government jobs amid financial strains and layoffs in the city.

In February, Jolon Clark, the recreation director of Denver Parks and Recreation, announced that some hourly on-call employees, including front desk workers, coaches and lifeguards, may have their hours reduced to zero due to the current budget strain.

"The reduction in hours of operation and programs will affect the number of hours worked by many on-call, some to the point where they may not receive any hours. The final decisions on hours for any individual position have not been made yet," Clark said at that time.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-08-democrats-denver-suggest-hiring-illegals-govt-jobs.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's a form of defund the police called defund the Americans. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson