Author Topic: Biden wants to redirect U.S. Army funding to UKRAINE  (Read 191 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden wants to redirect U.S. Army funding to UKRAINE
« on: March 09, 2024, 10:16:49 am »
Biden wants to redirect U.S. Army funding to UKRAINE
03/08/2024 // Ethan Huff // 1.7K Views

Welfare queen Volodymyr Zelensky wants even more money from the United States, and President Biden plans to give it to him by siphoning cash from the U.S. Army.

The latest reports suggest that Biden is strongly considering tapping the U.S. Army budget to refill the coffers of Kiev, which is losing badly at the hands of Russia and its special military operation.

Though a final decision on the matter has yet to be made, sources close to the decision-makers say the amount sought by the White House is around $200 million, which is just a fraction of the $61 billion in additional aid that Biden is begging Congress to send to Ukraine.

In his State of the Union address, Biden, as planned, urged Congress to approve more cash-money for Zelensky, arguing that the actor and exotic dancer needs it to stave off Vladimir Putin.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-08-biden-redirect-us-army-funding-to-ukraine.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson