Author Topic: Why Can't Joe Biden Understand the Difference Between Leadership and Anger and Yelling?  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Can't Joe Biden Understand the Difference Between Leadership and Anger and Yelling?
Mike Miller

During more than three years of his presidency, Joe Biden has become known as much for his bursts of anger and yelling as for his serial lying and concocting mumbling words that make zero sense.

The question is, why is that?

Again, we all see it — including Democrats who absurdly counter that the 81-year-old president is "fiery" or "forceful" — but why does he do it?

Thursday's State of the Union address was the most important speech of Biden's more than 50 years in national politics. He had one last opportunity to at least try to somewhat heal — if just a bit — a nation further fractured by his divisive presidency.

Yet, there Joe was: "Us against them" vs. "Let's try to come together." The latter was not to happen.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/03/08/why-doesnt-biden-understand-the-difference-between-leadership-and-anger-and-yelling-n2171107
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'll take "He's kind of stupid" for $200, Alex.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Birth Defect.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe because he is no leader, he's a paid, pampered, puppet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Because he's a country club p***k that swaggers around like he's a mafia don.

He does what he wants, you do what you're told.
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

I can't say that I ever listened to a Biden speech prior to his presidency.

But I have to wonder if the shouting, whispering is the norm for him. Of course the lies have been there all along. All possibly exacerbated by a declining mind.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
During more than three years of his presidency, Joe Biden has become known as much for his bursts of anger and yelling as for his serial lying and concocting mumbling words that make zero sense.

The question is, why is that?

Again, we all see it — including Democrats who absurdly counter that the 81-year-old president is "fiery" or "forceful" — but why does he do it?

China Joe did NOT write that speech!
China Joe is not the author of ANYTHING "his" administration does!
China Joe is a PUPPET of the "Democratic" Party!

Everything that is dysfunctional about China Joe,
that is, EVERYTHING about him,
is the embodiment of the "Democratic" Party!

China Joe is destroying civilization not because he is senile or incompetent,
China Joe is destroying civilization because
DESTROYING CIVILIZATION IS THE "DEMOCRATIC" PARTY'S OBJECTIVE !!!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao