Author Topic: California activist group pays students $1,400 to become racial and social justice warriors  (Read 881 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California activist group pays students $1,400 to become racial and social justice warriors
By Social Links forOlivia Land
Published March 7, 2024
Updated March 7, 2024, 4:01 p.m. ET

A progressive activist group in California is paying students $1,400 each to become racial and social justice warriors — with the school district forking out hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund the “propaganda” programs, according to a report.

The Long Beach Unified School District funneled nearly $900,000 for a one-year contract to Californians for Justice (CFJ), a “youth-powered” non-profit that provides education and organizing on racial justice issues, according to a copy of the agreement obtained by the Free Press.

The hefty contract, which runs until June 2024, includes $60,200 for 33 students and 10 families or parents to receive $1,400 each to participate in CFJ’s training programs.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/07/us-news/calif-school-district-pays-activist-group-taxpayer-funds-to-push-social-justice/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson