Author Topic: 4 people charged in body parts case, all released with GPS monitoring  (Read 482 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
4 people charged in body parts case, all released with GPS monitoring
Mar 06, 2024, 7:34amUpdated 1d ago
By: News 12 Staff

Police say four people were arrested and charged in connection to body parts found in Babylon, West Babylon and Bethpage State Park on Feb. 29 and March 5.

The suspects include three Amityville residents: 44-year-old Steven Brown, 38-year-old Jeffrey Mackey and 40-year-old Amanda Wallace. A 33-year-old named Alexis Nieves, who is homeless, was also charged.

Officials say they were charged with hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence and concealment of a human corpse.

The prosecution said there is extensive evidence in the case and that some of the items recovered were meat cleavers, butcher knives and significant blood evidence.

Prosecutors said the four people are accused of hacking and scattering limbs in the three different locations throughout Long Island.

https://longisland.news12.com/sources-arrests-made-in-case-of-human-remains-found-at-babylon-park
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 4 people charged in body parts case, all released with GPS monitoring
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 06:50:23 pm »
 :wtf:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson