Author Topic: NY AG Letitia James booed at FDNY ceremony with chants of ‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’  (Read 1284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 NY AG Letitia James booed at FDNY ceremony with chants of ‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’
Story by Bradford Betz • 21h • 2 min read

New York Attorney General Letitia James booed at FDNY ceremony
New York Attorney General Letitia James was booed at a firefighters' ceremony on Thursday, drowned out by a crowd who shouted: "Trump! Trump! Trump!"

The booing erupted as James walked up to the podium to honor the swearing-in of the first African-American woman chaplain of the FDNY, the Rev. Pamela Holmes as well as other first responders.

"Oh c’mon, we’re in a house of God. Simmer down," James told the rowdy crowd. "Thank you for getting it out of your system."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ny-ag-letitia-james-booed-at-fdny-ceremony-with-chants-of-trump-trump-trump/ar-BB1jvIDf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=7c202bf570ef4de6b035a1c035ea427f&ei=40
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://nypost.com/2024/03/09/us-news/fdny-boss-laura-kavanagh-hunts-down-staffers-who-booed-ny-ag-letitia-james-cheered-for-trump-at-promotion-ceremony/

FDNY Chief of Department John Hodges fired off an email to other agency honchos warning a reckoning led by the department’s Bureau of Investigation and Trials was coming over the chorus of boos and chants of “Trump” that James received at Thursday’s event.

“BITS is investigating this, so they will figure out who the members are,” Hodges wrote FDNY chiefs Saturday in the letter obtained by The Post.

“I recommend they come forward. I have been told by the commissioner it will be better for them if they come forward and we don’t have to hunt them down,” he continued.

EXCERPT

Firefighters are a tight-knit bunch and tend to stick together, with everything they go through and share on a daily basis, so the city is likely opening another can of worms it can ill afford if it engages in this witch hunt.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 03:23:47 am by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have little doubts that the skills acquired at the FDNY are in demand in areas that are more in concert with the political beliefs expressed toward Letitia James.

With a 'friend' of Letitia as Chaplain, I'd be worried about who/what she prays to.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

... FDNY bosses are now visiting different firehouses asking people to come Forward. I attached some documents below.

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/status/1766554245157814424
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This hunt for 'offenders' is the stain on the reputation of the FDNY.

The rest of America can use good medics and firefighters, too.

Booing that woman could be regarded as something deserving a medal in a lot of the country.

Push for that exodus, idiots.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 05:16:20 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod2

Topics merged