Author Topic: Biden’s SOTU address was, quite simply, horrible  (Read 312 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s SOTU address was, quite simply, horrible
« on: March 08, 2024, 03:26:10 pm »
March 8, 2024
Biden’s SOTU address was, quite simply, horrible
By Andrea Widburg

Joe Biden’s State of the Union (“SOTU”) was unlike anything I’ve seen before, and I started watching these speeches in the mid-1980s. No president has ever been so maniacally wired, periodically incoherent, or viciously angry. That was style. The substance was worse. Biden opened by calling Trump a Nazi, shifted to Ukraine, promised to stamp out “insurrections,” and attacked Republicans—and then ended by calling for non-partisanship and comity. Throughout it all, he lied and then lied some more. This was a Dark Brandon campaign speech, not an SOTU.

If you didn’t watch Biden’s SOTU, count yourself lucky. It was a deeply disturbing experience. The best comment about Biden’s demeanor came from Greg Gutfeld, who skipped over the usual take that Biden was completely hopped up on a variety of possibly illegal amphetamines:

https://twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/1765935705887227979

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/bidens_sotu_address_was_quite_simply_horrible.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Biden’s SOTU address was, quite simply, horrible
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 03:49:05 pm »
It was disgraceful, and while it may have fired up the radical elements on the left, it also served to unite the GOP. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 04:29:41 pm »
It was disgraceful, and while it may have fired up the radical elements on the left, it also served to unite the GOP.

Both candidates potential victory hangs by the smallest of threads

Biden hopes for Trump convictions before Nov and Trump is hoping for a repeat of 2016 were millions of Democrats stayed home and he was able to win a squeaker through the Electoral College
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 09:48:05 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org